[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're sitting at a red light on the main strip of town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 224x225
>You're sitting at a red light on the main strip of town late at night; almost home from another long shift on the job. It's late, so nobody else is on the street but you. You sigh, looking up at the roof of your vehicle. Suddenly, you hear jingling outside. You look to your left, and see a group of horses - not horses - but reindeer! And behind them, the man himself: Sir Santa Claus. Before you can finish rolling down your window, you hear him bellow: "Ho ho ho! What do we have here?! A little faggot in his little faggot shitbox!" Tell you what kid, I was going to fuck your mother on Christmas Eve and give you coal for Christmas, but if you can beat me in the quarter mile, I'll actually give you your presents! What'll it be you bumbling autist?! I'm going to get jolly on your candy ass!" You know from driving these streets for years the light is about to turn green. The quarter mile ends at the auto zone.

So what's it gonna be /o/, can you beat Santa in the 1/4 mile?
>>
How much horsepower in a reindeer
>>
>>14064041
>430rwkw
>255s on the rear
I can smoke the cunts reindeer out
>>
>>14064041

VFR750F does an 11 second mile. Good luck, Santa. I really could good use a new rear subframe.
>>
>>14064804

quarter mile* Now is not the time to be retarded. Yikes.
>>
>>14064041

>1992 Mazda Miata USDM

Santa is going to lose.
>>
>>14064825
>>14064810
>>14064216
>>14064804
>these delusional ricers
>>
>>14065087

Dude, for real. The RC36 Honda VFR750F can actually do an 11 second quarter mile. It may be a sport touring bike, but those things can fucking boogie.
>>
>>14064041

I crank the wheel and redline clutch dump into Santa. I then take every present he has on his person.

Eat shit you fat old fuck
>>
>>14065156
Yet, sight unseen, you can comfortably state that you'd chop the shit out of santas sled. A vehicle which can visit every house on the planet in a 24 hour window.

> this is how delusional ricers really are
>>
If Santa is talking this much shit, he's probably confident he'll btfo of my 240whp hatchback.
>>
>>14065202

True. But I'd still have a fantastic time hauling ass.
>>
santas ride is incredibly fast to deliver all those millions billions of gifts in just one night. Maybe if i was on a exotic sport sport bike i could keep up, otherwise he can get jolly on mums butt
>>
>>14064041
>108 hp 4 cylinder ford ranger
I'd tell santa to fuck off and stick some cookies up his ass.
>>
>>14064041
>C7 vs 8-9 reindeerpower sleigh
>vette overheats
>santa wins
>throws a lump of coal at vette hood
>corvette burns to the ground
>>
>>14065087

You honestly fucking think a sled on dry asphalt driven by animals can beat my miata?
>>
>>14065252
>NA 1.6 Miata
Probably.
>>
>>14065265
its pretty fast dude
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 372x351
>>14065294
>>
>>14065299
>0-60 in 8 seconds
pretty fast to me
i dunno senpai
i guess you dont like cars
>>
>>14065304
>If we assume that Santa has to travel 510,000,000km on Christmas Eve, and that he has 32 hours to do it (the reasoning behind these numbers is another story), then Santa will be travelling at 10,703,437.5km/hr, or about 1,800 miles per second, all night (assuming he never stops: some sort of sleigh-mounted present-
>>
>>14064041
Santa with his FRD sleigh? Sheeeeit
>>
santa doesnt exist so i win by default
>>
Little does Santa know that I've got a Turbonique turbine on my rear axle.

A MILLION HORSEPOWER!
>>
>>14065304
That's slow, are you trolling?
>>
>>14064041
My ZZE122R might be pretty zippy by econobox sedan standards, but it's still an econobox sedan. No way I'm beating Santa in the quarter-mile.
>>
for christmas im telling santa to ask op if he expect me to read all that shit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.