[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do y'all think about these cleaners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: What y'all niggas think.jpg (36 KB, 459x250) Image search: [Google]
What y'all niggas think.jpg
36 KB, 459x250
What do y'all think about these cleaners?
>>
idk but i really enjoyed their infomercials on speedvision in the morning before i went to school circa 1998
>>
It's Methanol.
It's got a hydrophilic -OH group and a hydrophobic Carbon chain portion.
It's soluble in fuel but also bonds with and removes excess water from your fuel system.
>>
>>14063507
They're BS. Don't ever bother with any fluid additives.
>>
use them if you hate both your car and your money
>>
>>14063507

They are packaged very nicely.
>>
>>14064972
the beakers make great bongs too
>>
The only additives that work are ones with Regane or some form of it, Regane is a very strong cleaner that can unclog fuel injectors or make the spray pattern cleaner.

Gumout w/Regane works, Royal purple with Regane works and redline fuel system cleaner with Regane works. The rest are garbage unless you find another potent additive but Regane is the one of the only ones not banned
>>
>>14063556
>but peep this dope stuff called seafoam bro

this fucking board, I swear
>>
>>14063507
Was going to give you some actual insight, but I can see you and the memesters are the only ones around. Just fuck off.
>>
>>14065256
>not wanting your car to join in on blowing sikk clouds
>>
>>14063507
never used those specific ones, but I had success using seafoam / gumout injector cleaner fuel additives to unclog the injectors on a vehicle that had been sitting for ~10 years.
>>
>>14063507
Honestly? I think that products that are named with letters like "Z" and "X" are marketed specifically to retarded people.

You would have to have severe brain damage to think that adding one of the letters at the end of the alphabet makes any difference in quality or actual scientific proof.
>>
>>14065343
Xylophones are way better than homophones.
>>
>>14065256
What are you talking about, you stupid nigger?
>>
A half liter of ATF used the same way will still provide actual results. Crock of shit that stuff is.
>>
I've been a tech and was a parts guy before that the only cleaners I've seen work effectively would be BG products
>>
Bullshit.

Snake oil.

There are plenty of cleaning chemicals already in gasoline and motor oil. Anything extra is just a waste of money.
>>
REAL IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE

what can I put in my fuel to make my car smoke a lot without severely damaging the engine?

I hear seafoam is good
>>
>>14065272
That's a lot of assumptions there. I was actually looking for advice. Learn to filter.
>>
>>14066086
yes, sea foam. will fucking turn your block to something out of iraq
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.