[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fiat Ducato / Citroen Jumper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 237344HLV.jpg (128 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
237344HLV.jpg
128 KB, 950x713
I'm looking for a van to use for road trips.

I don't know a thing about vans, so I need some advice.

Does this look like a good deal? https://www.kleynvans.com/truck/detail/237344/citroen-jumper-27c-19d/

Again, I'm planning to make big road trips with the van so it needs to be reliable.

Thank you.
>>
You've got the least reliable common brands of that era there
>>
looks like a good vehicle to rape normalsluts in, go for it
>>
Transit m8
Or go smaller with a T4
Gotta have one with character
>>
>>14058909
Really? What do you suggest instead?

I'd like to get a Volkswagen T4 but they're fucking pricey.
>>
>>14058946
I've found a couple of Ford Transit's in my price range, but I haven't heard that many good things about them.

You read my mind going with a T4, it's my ideal van, got a good reputation and character, which most vans don't have (both the ducato and transit look fucking boring). But most are quite pricey.
>>
>>14058947
I suppose a T4 would be a lot less likely go have rusted but vws aren't as great as their depreciation is low. Anyway getting an old shit box van is probably something that doesn't have many right of wrongs but I don't know what I'm talking about anyway desu!
>>
>>14059006
How delightfully insightful.
>>
What about a mercedez vito?
>>
>>14059040
Too small in the back, I need to fit in a bed and some shelves at least.
>>
>>14058885
An peugeot expert is boring, but should go on and on.

https://www.kleynvans.com/truck/detail/237176/peugeot-expert-19-dt/

This one has 300k km so that might be too much for you though.
>>
>>14058885

The ducato chucks lite 10 liter/100km matey, and that's diesel. My dad had one once.

When you go over 110 the doors flap around like MAD and make you go deaf.

The fuel tank is made out of steel, which is stupid and it's going to rust.

otherwise, nice van, sounds brutal
>>
>>14061015

Oh and you should buy a Toyota Hiace, the D-4D is superduper reliable.

Friendo
>>
>>14058996
Have driven a transit and can confirm they are a shit.
>Delayed action on electrics
>Woeful clutch
>Engine shuts down at low RPM and can not be restarted until key is turned off and on again.

They could have been good but total let down by the firmware.
>>
>>14061019
This. Same engine as a hilux.
>>
>>14061033

>tfw a string of dead D-4D hiluxes across the road from me.
>known to give problems left right and center
>normies think modern hiluxes are reliable

Kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.