[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesnt ford sell these cars? I feel like they would sell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: GT-F-06.jpg (140 KB, 1140x643) Image search: [Google]
GT-F-06.jpg
140 KB, 1140x643
Why doesnt ford sell these cars?
I feel like they would sell really well....
>>
>>14058728
Dunno. They'd do decently at best probably, but I've been wrong before.
I'm comparing it to the current SS
>>
They're being nice to GM, which simply cannot compete.
>>
>>14058728
Because apart from the engines the aussie fords are the most unreliable turds i have ever seen.

ANYTHING above a x series is instant trash save for the FG and FGX
>>
>>14058736
GM is raking in the cash atm with Holden, I have no seen a single brand new ford in the road anywhere, I have seen literally thousands of VF commodores this year though.
>>
>>14058777
this the FGX are 1 in 10 VF's
>>
>>14058728
The reason is there's something about the layout under the bonnet that makes it unable to be converted to RHD. They would have shipping them over the middle east for years if LHD had been possible.

At least there's an actual technical reason unlike why we don't get Corvettes or Camaros in RHD because... "oooh we can't build enough...oooh not enough factories... oooh demand in the US is enough for us right now, can't keep up!" Fuck you GM. At least Ford is bringing us the Mustang which I want more anyway
>>
Well more than the Camaro anyway... still want a Corvette... ;_;
>>
>>14058758
This. The engines keep on going, but the diffs, suspension, gearboxes, and electronics will continually die.
>>
File: Ultimate-Warrior.jpg (151 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate-Warrior.jpg
151 KB, 642x722
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>14058758
>taxi companies use the aussie fords for their reliability + durability
>typical bogan gets upset that his gayass commodore simply cant compete
fuck off you dumb cunt.
>>
>>14059815
>car parts will wear out and need replacing after years of use
Who would have thought?
>>
>>14059802
>>14059789
I live in America and don't want any if these cars, I'd rather live where you live and import good condition jao cars for cheap and nor be gimped and have to deal with the castrated USDM version of the cars we get, even Ford sells better cars overseas than to Americans
>>
>>14060254
cant wait to watch a mustang get spanked by an XR8 falcon
>>
>>14058728
they do sell these cars anon, what are you on about?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.