[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between BMW, Merc, Audi and Porsche What car is the: 1. Muscle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Between BMW, Merc, Audi and Porsche
What car is the:
1. Muscle
2. Tuner
3. Exotic
4. Shitbox

You can only assign 1 category to each brand
>>
>merc = muscle
>tuner = audi
>exotic = porsche
>bmw = shitbox

and i actually like bmw...or, old bmw anyway, more out of any of them
>>
1. Porsche (AMG/McLaren != Mercedes)
2. Audi
3. Porsche
4. BMW [modern]
>>
>>14054489
I feel like the thread is going to die because there are no other correct opinions.

Merc is the only one to have a 427 ci + engine in recent years. Their "exotics" aren't that exotic to me. The carrera gt and 918 on the other hand... (I don't count the 911 turbo or ts as exotics despite performing comparably. Just performance does not a exotic make
>>
>>14054489
i considered buying one of the other three but BMW is actually the most reliable and cheapest to maintain. mercedes was the most expensive to keep running surprisingly and i just couldnt ever trust an old porsche.
>>
>>14054478
porsche is the shitbox. Why?
>Nearly every fucking low tier porsche is trash that gets recalled constantly and is overpriced as fuck, bought by idiots just for the badge.

No problems with the higher end porsches, they're great. Sadly when you see a porsche, it's almost never a 911 turbo or a 918 spyder, it's a fucking boxter driven by an idiot.

Merc is the muscle for sure.
Audi is the tuner and exotic.
BMW is the shitbox also because your shit will break.

Now come at me porsche fanbois, even though you know everything i said is true.
>>
>>14054530
Seconding the porsche shitbox vote.

The only good porsche's are the expensive ones, you would have to be fucking braindead to buy a boxter that's going to break on your ass or get recalled for major safety over

>Any american muscle car
>A GTR
>A nice Merc/BMW

You're not buying a sports car when you buy a boxter, you're buying it for the badge and everyone knows it.
>>
>>14054520
in my experience mercedes is more reliable, but any repairs are extremely costly, mostly high parts costs even when using OEM parts.

bmws are less reliable but pretty easy to fix and parts are cheap.
>>
>>14054530
Boxters are the same kind of owners that drive BRZ's, but with a bit more money and just as little sense.

Love me a 911 turbo though.
>>
>>14054543
exactly. i had to pick between most reliable or cheapest parts, so i picked cheapest parts since i can do some of it myself.
>>
File: IMG_20151202_133422559_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_133422559_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
>>14054543
Meh, SOME repairs can be costly, but it really depends on what sort of mercedes you buy

C/E/ML really aren't all that expensive

S/CL/SL however can easily rape your wallet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.