[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that gets butthurt when a car doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Am I the only one that gets butthurt when a car doesn't fit the owner?

like when you work at mcdonalds you don't drive around in Jaguar that you took 10 year loan for in a fucking t-shirt
know your place
>>
>>14050247
it must really really suck to have your daily mental state altered by not only by others direct actions but their legitimate purchases.
why would you give a fuck other than the obvious "you're jealous"
>>
>10 year loan for car

who does this?
>>
>>14050257
maybe you're right i might be a fuck up, but it doesn't fit
jack ass in t-shirt and a stupid cap in a luxurious car for cool businessmen in suits worth few months mcdonalds salaries

that's why i'm not buying some car like that - it doesn't fit me
what does fit me is a shitbox to fuck around, because i'm a shitperson

happy now?
>>
I know some very rich people that dress like poorfags. Just because your rich doesn't mean you give a shit about clothing.
>>
>>14050314
yeah, but for some reason man, i hate seeing people in shitty t-shirts and baggy pants getting out of a classy car

but that's just me, a shit person complaining - they can do whatever obviously
>>
>>14050314
Are they melanin enriched rappers?
>>
>>14050247
say what you mean anon
>i don't like when black people drive nicer cars than me
>>
File: bmw high school dropout.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
bmw high school dropout.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>14050247
I do OP, theres so many bosnian wanna-be's in st louis. They live in shitty 100K homes or in apartaments and drive S-classes and 7 series and work as a car detailer at best
pic very much related
>>
>>14050378
lol
>>
>>14050389
OP here
fukken this

they also live in a shitty apartments as you mentioned
holy fuck does this makes me mad
>>
>>14050403
yea I got cut off by a blacked out sl500 (not even amg shiggydiggy) who proceeded to bully other drivers on the highway, i dont think any respectable businessman or doctor would have done that
>>
File: dont-think-about.jpg (93 KB, 799x691) Image search: [Google]
dont-think-about.jpg
93 KB, 799x691
>>14050327
they don't care
>>
>>14050422
yeah i guess they're buying them because cars are in their little minds a status symbol

nevermind shitty clothes, shitty apartment and a timex watch

I don't fucking get it
>>
>>14050329
No, oil rich rednecks
>>
>>14050389
>>14050403
i still dont get it. why do you care? do you wish you had their possessions? you you think you're more entitled to have them? like i seriously dont understand why someone having something would make you upset, unless it was literally stolen from you? let people live outside their means, who the fuck cares
>>
>>14050459
bacause you have to be an idiot to do something like that and idiocy gets me mad

>I have $3000 to buy a car
>Let's not buy something sensible, but instead buy a 20 year old mercedes V8
never fucking mind service and gasoline cost will be 15 times bigger and turn these cars into shit
>>
>>14050459
because they drive like degenerates, have no higher education. They work at fast food places and have no work or study ethic as opposed to someone who went to med school or engineering school and busted his ass off to afford one/buy a home/support a family
>>
>>14050477
if people being idiots makes you mad, be prepared for a very unhappy life. every problem you listed is their problem, not yours. why do you care about others self made problems?
>>14050479
sounds like you just dont like people lower on the socioeconomic ladder than you, and even worse if they manage to get possessions you desire. again, im failing to realize WHY YOU WOULD GIVE A FUCK unless it's DIRECTLY affecting you?
>>
File: 1999_subaru_forester.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1999_subaru_forester.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
I know a well off orthopedic surgeon who drives around in a beat up old forrester complete with bike rack etc

he is very quiet and unassuming and one of the nicest guys i know
>>
>>14050378
kek this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.