[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tuned Mercedes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Preferred Tuned Mercedes W202 C180
>>
>>14049984
>C180
You wanna know how I know you're a turk?
>>
>>14050026
You wanna know how i know you're a fag?
>>
>>14049984
W202 had some build quality issues, I think.

they certainly look good, though. Properly understated things. If I was going to mod one it would be to make a q car, not whatever the fuck that's supposed to be.
>>
>>14050204
>Properly understated things.

It's actually the exact opposite.

If they were on par with the older Benzes, yes.
But the W202 were built on a completely retarded budget plan and therefore fucking shitty slapped together and pretty much built to last 4 or 5 years.

Most of them were also slow as fuck and if they didn't catch fire because of the bio degradable wiring harness (seriously, how fucking IDIOTIC do you have to be to greenlight this) they just became one with earth again and rusted to a pulverized pile of shame right under the ass of the owner.
>>
>>14050245
Not true actually. i've had the exact w202 for 16 years , no wiring problems what's so ever.
The next project is to install a C350 Engine.
>>
>>14050272
What year is yours?
>>
>>14050325
Mercedes C180 w202
Model: 1994
Current Engine: Mercedes S500 Engine (Swap)
>>
>>14050497
>engine swap
So you've had large portions of the wiring replaced?
What year is that wiring from?
>>
>>14050573
Done the swap 2 yrs ago.
Don't know much about the wiring.
Done the job at "HydraPerformance - Lebanon"
>>
>>14050592
Well, if it has had a swap and you know nothing about what is done then its a bit redundant to say that yours hasn't had any issues when it may not even have the original wiring

From 1993 to 1996 Merceds, aswell as a lot of other manufacturers, used biodegradable wiring for theirs cars. It worked fine at first, but quite soon the insulation on the cables would dry, crack and disintegrate, causing short circuits, fires and other fun things
>>
>>14050622
Listen , i'm not going to lie. I'm not one of those car fanatics. but i love cars. so far the car hasn't had any issues what so ever regarding the wiring , cracking , chassis and engine malfunctions or failures. the job was done properly. all i can say is that the car kicks like a mule on the highway <3
>>
>>14050497
>Current Engine: Mercedes S500 Engine (Swap)

wat.

those madmen stuffed a 5 liter S class v8 into one tiny ass w202?
I know there were some available with v8s but weren't those smaller in dimensions than the s class v8 engines?

also, why would you want to downgrade to a C350 engine now?
>>
>>14050657
Cuz he's a dirty turk
>>
>>14050637
I dont doubt it and I'm not saying anything against you... all I'm saying is that its perhaps a tad silly to use your potentially aftermarket wiring as an example

Is it the 5.0 M119?
>>
>>14050657
Fuel Consumption bro.
v8 is a bit too much for my pockets.
Plus im not speeding alot on the highway no more . plus i can make a bit more cash selling the S500 block
>>
>>14050665
Why The Fucking Racism.
>>
File: 1432005801339.jpg (20 KB, 456x537) Image search: [Google]
1432005801339.jpg
20 KB, 456x537
>l*bs posting on /o/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.