[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else depressed when they cant work/drive their cars? Slow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Auto.jpg (4 MB, 2552x3612) Image search: [Google]
Auto.jpg
4 MB, 2552x3612
Anyone else depressed when they cant work/drive their cars? Slow bit in my build... and i feel terrible. My car is probably why im still around and its killing me. Dont really have any friends to hang out with and my car is my only hobby. Please share your car stories and tell me about your ride to share your happiness with me!
>>
I understand your pain man, I hope your build is going well!
>>
my car is awd and i have a nail in one of the tires. its gonna go out soon and i dont have the money to buy a full set.
i miss driving hectik and i fera im gonna be out for like 2 months because >college student
>>
>>14040482
That sucks man, i have to take the bus everywhere because i cant afford a second car
>>
>>14040451
Damn that sucks dude if I find some pictures of my car I'll post them for you
>>
>>14040451
Got ahead of myself and bought a car I shouldn't have.
Califag so there's money issues with paperwork. And I no longer have the money to go hooning offoad.
Currently running plates that don't belong to it, only use it in situation where I absolutely have to.
On top of that, there's so many things I want to do to it.
I have a plan to fix all this, but it's going to take about a year. It's the only glimmer of hope that keeps me going.
>>
>>14040548
Same, parts taking too long to come in and it sucks, working far away sucks cause im sometimes late and i wish i can drive again...
>>
File: 2015-11-08 15.23.15.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08 15.23.15.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>14040451
>tfw just moved to a smaller house with a single garage
>tfw no space to work on my cars anymore
>tfw rear caliper is broken and haven't been able to fix it.
>>
>>14040590
What a clean s2k! I am so jealous! Another canafag which is nice. The exchange rate is rough huh
>>
>>14040590
Where you at?
905 here
>>
im a 403 :(
>>
File: 1442493175943.png (10 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1442493175943.png
10 KB, 211x246
>>14040451
>mfw cant get a v8 swap until 2018 due to P-plater restrictions
>>
>>14040794
What are those? Please explain to me!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.