[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I drive without car insurance for like a month until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: fuck.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
How can I drive without car insurance for like a month until I can afford it?

I just got a renewal notice and my rates went up, and im moving from California in 3-4 months. Ive only got a couple hundred bucks and am newly unemployed. Can I somehow contact progressive and get them off my ass without them reporting me?

Halp /o/ im broke as fuck and need a car to get a new job
>>
>>14040439
Bicycle
>>
>>14040439
Sign up for one of those online companies where you can print your insurance card right away. Then immediately cancel your plan but keep the card.

Why the hell would Progessive "report" you anyway?
>>
>>14040439
Contact them and let them know that you are leaving.
Go to the ghetto and find an insurance company that charges 25 bucks a month and sign up
>>
Dont get pulled over?
>>
>>14040449

I heard you can get reported if you dont provide information about your new policy if you cancel yours

>>14040455
these exist?
>>
>>14040464
This. It might depend on the city, but when cops run your plate it doesn't tell them you don't have the car insured.

It's only when they pull you over and ask for it and you don't provide it you're fucked.
>>
>>14040485
In fort worth they do. Check low income areas, they are generally in old restaurants.
>>
>>14040549
I live in California
>>
>>14040449

which insurance companies do this?
>>
>>14040439
Get a fucking bus pass and suck it up.

If you get in even a minor fender bender without the insurance active, the other guy's insurance company will rape you up the ass, you will be SR22 for the rest of your life.
>>
>>14040574
I dont know about cali's insurance.
Have you tried the general?
Also, there was an anon who said something about printing off a copy of your insurance and then canceling it.
>>
>>14040439

You are playing with fire OP.
>>
>>14040547
In Texas they can run your plates and know if the car is insured.

>>14040549
Rare to come across another person from Fort Worth.

There should still be uber cheap insurance places in California. Just go to any area with a lot of Mexicans.
>>
>>14040697
North fort worth checking in.

You know what im talking about with the places in Northside right? The red and yellow buildings that used to be arbys? Theres one off 199 that has signs posted for $25 a month car insurance
>>
Is the general the cheapest way to go? Its saying ill have a 70 and change up front payment, then 90 a month after that.

How do I locate these ultra cheap auto insurance places? I will be driving to Santa Rosa which is a larger city I could maybe fidn one there?

Thanks for the help anons
>>
>>14040719
That's where I'm from too.

I know what you're talking about. That's AMAX but it's only that cheap if you're car is old, not a rice box and you're over 25.

>>14040734
That's not too bad, but you can probably drive around and notice signs saying $xx insurance a month.
>>
>>14040592
Well it's actually SR1P, but it's the same thing. And idk if it's different depending on the state, but it's only 3 years. I know cause I have another year and half left.

In my 8 years driving I've only had insurance on my car for like 6 months. Not counting the the one required by the state, cause that's technically insurance on my license.
It's easier to get away with than people think, but it will catch up to you.
>>
>>14040697
>implying mexicans bother with insurance or drivers licenses

>>14040734
>not paying $240 a year

what have you done?
>>
>>14040439
go to ghetto and get insurance from mexicans for $25 a month.
>>
>>14040439
>How can I drive without car insurance for like a month until I can afford it?

Only drive on private land with no public access/right of way.

>>14040449
You are aware that there is a national database that police have access to in our cruisers right? The paper certificate counterpart isn't worth the paper its printed on if you aren't on the database. We got wise to this a long time ago.
>>
>>14043564
Then why ask me for my insurance card Fucking check your computer you fat fuck
>>
>>14043573
If you give me one and it's fraudulent that's another crime I can charge you with.
>>
>>14043582
Check your privilege you swine
>>
>>14043564
>>14043582
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
>>
>>14043564
well hello officer
>>
>>14043582
jesus
>>
File: 1444965517126.jpg (55 KB, 625x464) Image search: [Google]
1444965517126.jpg
55 KB, 625x464
>>14043582
>>
>>14043573
People actually thought the police can't call in a plate and know if there's valid insurance on it? You some kind of stupid?
>>
>>14040587
The General
>>
>>14040697
>Fort Worth
Hello from the other side of the metroplex!
>tfw mesquite
Kill me
>>
>>14043582

kek

I'm not a fan of the police but I hate shitty people who drive with no insurance.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.