[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turbos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: BlowOffValve.jpg (14 KB, 276x267) Image search: [Google]
BlowOffValve.jpg
14 KB, 276x267
Hey guys sorry if i sound like an idiot but im new and you gotta start somewhere so,
will any blow off valve fit on any turbo?
if not how do i find one that fits mine?
i drive a 2.0L turbo opel astra
sorry again if i sound like a newfag
>>
>>14039003
>Opel Astra

Drive into a hedge, then buy a car not made by GM
>>
>>14039018
its my first car, lay off
>>
blow off valve doesnt go on the turbo so yeah

you just have to modify the piping
>>
>>14039028
Like I said, get a car not made by GM. Either that or kill yourself, which might be done for you when the floorpan rusts out for no apparent reason
>>
they can be too small but they cant be too big.

you should google this. here.
http://www.dragzine.com/tech-stories/power-adders/power-adder-tech-properly-sizing-blowoff-valves-and-wastegates/
>>
>>14039030
how complicated is it?
could a local mechanic do it for cheap?
>>
>>14039003
>wanting a bov
>not a dose pipe
>>
>>14039046
not very

dunno about mechanic prices I did it myself and Im not experienced
>>
>>14039046
it requires welding a flange into the side of an intake pipe, so not really. your cars intake piping probably isn't even metal.
>>
>>14039046
>Paying people to mod your car for you

Do you also pay niggers to fuck your wife for you?
>>
>>14039077
im new to the car scene,
ive only done simple mods so far,
and be happy i dont charge you when i fuck your wife every sunday night
>>
>>14039093
You're not going to learn by paying others to do it

And I'm glad she's getting some action, it must be boring being dead and all
>>
>running a BOV
>>
gonna hijack this...
when talking about turbo sizing (e.g. 62mm turbo) is that referencing the size of the compressor or the size of the turbine?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.