[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the g37?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
What do you think of the g37?
>>
I love em
>>
>>14033753

douchebox
>>
>>14033753
Don't know how similar they are but i drove a G35 coupe for a couple of years and it was aight.
Interior was nice and the seats were amazing, but the car felt slow and it understeered like crazy.
Even with mods and a tune i couldn't get it above 320whp which was kind of disappointing for how much money i put into it.
Plus it eats oil and gasoline, so i ended up selling it.

But like i said that was the g35 coupe so idk about the g37, i assume it's pretty similar though.
>>
>>14033753
Not OP, but Ive been wondering the same thing. 18 yo fag here, I just want something that handles really well thats atleast a little faster than a miata.
>>
>>14033873
>faster than a miata
yes in a straight line it is much faster
>handles really well
miata shits all over the G
I would know i owned a miata for a bit too.
>>
>>14033945
Hmmm... how much would it cost to turbo a miata on average then? I don't want shittons of power, but, i would like a sub 7 second 0-60
>>
>>14033873
The g37 probably weighs like a thousand more pounds than the Miata. At least in a g37 your sexuality doesn't come into question.
>>
>>14033753
I'd like them if niggers and ricers didn't ruin them for everyone else
>>
File: 1285092747796.jpg (249 KB, 1280x769) Image search: [Google]
1285092747796.jpg
249 KB, 1280x769
>>14033753
Both the G35 and G37 are rebadged Nissan Skyline's.

Get's my seal of approval. The V35 and V36 generations are my favorites of the Skyline family.
>>
>>14033945
How retarded do you have to be compare a Miata to G37 in any way? In what context is this ok? When does a guy starts shopping for a G37 changes his mind and gets some shitty Miata?

Also, stock vs stock, in any street application. A G37S(sedan preferably) will shit on any pre-current get Miata handling wise. Stock Miatas are as shit as 240SXs are.
>>
>>14033872
>G35 Coupe

That's where you fucked up. VQ35DE is shit. VQ35/7HR is where it's at.

Also, you have to be retard to take an NA V6 and do any kinds of mods to it but FI mods.

>Understeer

Learn how to mod your car beyond aftermarket springs/coilovers. Same mods on a Miata will have it understeering too.

The 07-08 G35 Sedan has a superior HR engine and is faster than the G35 Coupe. The G37 Coupe has a superior VQ37VHR engine but is a heavy car, not much faster than a G35 Coupe. However, a G37 sedan is considerably lighter than the G37 Coupe and will piss on the G35 Coupe.

Any VQ35HR/VQ37VHR has much less oil consumption issues than the DE.
>>
>>14034003
Buy a wrx then.
>>
>>14034361
It's trash. Its engine is weak. It's an understeering pig. Its interior is abysmal. Unless you live in Canada, there's absolutely no reason to waste gas and not have fun in a 4WD Civic. Or a Corolla if we're talking current gen.
>>
>>14033753
GAY
A
Y
>>
>>14034406
OP's not talking about a Miata. Wrong thread.
>>
>>14033849
forreal. So many shit drivers in Gs
>>
I own one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.