[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck alph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1280x640
I am looking at getting a 2002 bmw 540i v8 6 speed wagon.

Paying about 7000 with between 150,000 to 200,000 kilometres on it.

Will i done goof?
>>
too much $$

otherwise nice find
>>
The wagons never left the factory with a 6 speed, so as long as it's not a total hackjob by the previous owner, go for it.
>>
Gas mileage leaves something to be desired.

Looks like it could use a sedan bumper if they fit tho
>>
>>14033114
i believe they came in manual in euroland
>>
>>14033114
Sure? Wikipedia sourcing this so grain of salt but any v8 after 1998.03 with vanos had the 6 speed.
>>
>>14033253
Correct am living in europia
>>
i drive a 2000 540i sedan 6 speed
great car but prepare to spend the price of the car and more if you care about everything besides the motor and transmission working and looking good
>>
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=214078510&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&zipcode=&scopeId=C&isSearchRequest=true&categories=EstateCar&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&minPowerAsArray=185&minPowerAsArray=KW&makeModelVariant1.makeId=3500&makeModelVariant1.modelId=24&pageNumber=1#

Http://mobile.de
>>
>>14033253
yeah, but if this thread is about euroland, that's 7000 euros for a 15 year old car.
>>
why not 530 dat if you're going for a wagon
>>
>>14033063
You better have money for the petrol.
Expect no less than 20l/100 in the city.

>>14033356
Old bimmers, especially like the one OPs looking for, don't depreciate that much since they are quite rare.
Here, in continental Europe, people usually buy diesels.
>>
>>14034243
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=219095742&isSearchRequest=true&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&zipcode=&categories=EstateCar&scopeId=C&minPowerAsArray=185&minPowerAsArray=KW&makeModelVariant1.makeId=3500&makeModelVariant1.modelId=22&pageNumber=1#

Taking your advice and looking at this.

Has new flywheel, throwout bearing, clutch. has some of the M sport features like stearing wheel and gearknob. widened rear with spacers. tuned to 260hp and has a different exhaust manifold.

>>14034754
gladly not too much city driving as we are in the farmlands of germany so its a fair bit of freeway driving.
>>
>>14033356
But if it's a 15year old car that you want AND is in great condition, it's cheap as fuck.
>>
this one seems decent, 2002 540i 6speed fully equipped, only 5400€
https://www.ss.lv/msg/lv/transport/cars/bmw/540/bibin.html
only you would have to travel to northern europe to see the car
>>
>>14035459
nigga you dont buy tuned cars
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.