[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ford blatantly copies Aston Martin styling, crysler blatantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 646x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 646x396
Ford blatantly copies Aston Martin styling, crysler blatantly copies Bentley styling. Makes cheap econo cars focused largely on the domestic market, get destroyed by foreign competitors due to shit quality.

Convince me American brands are different than Chinese car makers
>>
>>14029907
>Ford blatantly copies Aston Martin styling
same designer you dolt
>>
>>14029913
Way to prove his point
>>
>>14029932
The same guy desgined both cars. What do you expect?
>>
>>14029946

yes because ford marketing went
>why don't we copy aston martin so when people buy our shitboxes, they think they are driving aston martins. the logic is the same
>>
>>14029978

Half the people who drive a Ford Taurus probably don't even know who fucking James Bond is nonetheless some luxury car company from Britain.
>>
>>14029978
Because Americans even know what an Aston is and anybody who does would legitimately think those are Astons. Holy fuck I'm actually in marketing and you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>14029996

>2015
>thinking people are that unaware of brands, why do you think half the roody-poos driving crysler 300s put on a fake bentely badge
>>
File: V8 Vantage (80s).jpg (1 MB, 2928x2288) Image search: [Google]
V8 Vantage (80s).jpg
1 MB, 2928x2288
It's retribution
>>
>>14029978
Pretty sure they went

>hey make something that looks good and that we can copy-paste into every other car

And he did
>>
I like the catfish look, also Ford owned Aston Martin from 1989-2007 and retains a minority stake today.
>>
The new Mustang, Focus, and Fiesta are all great cars and you're stupid if you disagree. Your preference of lack thereof does not equate to the quality of a car.

This is a bad post that has no basis and adds nothing to the conversation.
>>
File: Chery Amulet Crash.jpg (130 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
Chery Amulet Crash.jpg
130 KB, 350x233
>>14029907

American cars can pass crash tests.
>>
File: bigd.jpg (90 KB, 620x332) Image search: [Google]
bigd.jpg
90 KB, 620x332
>>14029907
>implying Aston Martin has never done this to ford
>>
I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS MISTAKEN A FORD FUSION FOR AN ASTON MARTIN.

IF YOU HAVE MISTAKEN A FORD FUSION FOR AN ASTON MARTIN RAPIDE YOU ARE UTTERLY RETARDED AND PROBABLY WON'T BE ALIVE THAT MUCH LONGER DUE TO NATURAL SELECTION
>>
the new fusion is a yuro car tho
>>
>>14030674
only when they cheat
>>
>>14029946
Ford Fusion - Dillon Blansk
Aston Martin Rapide - Marek Reichman
>>
>>14030693
/thread
>>
The Kinetic design language debuted when Ford owned Aston Martin.
>>
>>14029907
Ford owned aston martin when they came up with that design, stay mad faggot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.