[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my coworkers base model cavalier. he's currently throwing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 720x405
my coworkers base model cavalier. he's currently throwing a tantrum at work
>>
>>14029263
>body kit
>on a 122 engine cav
>>
>>14029263
You mean that wing didn't help his aero?
>>
>>14029263
i just want to know how this happened
>>
>>14029308 he was speeding around a corner in the rain. no other car was involved lololol
>>
>>14029350
If only he had real downforce this might have been avoided.
Cavalierfags are something else.
>>
>>14029263
Was it only cosmetic mods? lol, his plate is directly in front of his FMIC otherwise.
>>
>>14029350
/o/ Challenge
Tell him it will buff out with a straight face
Points for not getting a beating
>>
>>14029263
Back when I drove a bus I was rear ended by a guy in a cavalier, I didn't even notice and drove off but the cavalier was in ruins
>>
>>14029415
0 performance parts. besides fart can ofc and yeah hes retarded
>>
That is so fucking repairable.
>>
>>14029263
GM j body owners are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>14029448

>didn't know it hit me
>I knew it was a destroyed cav tho

Sure you did, sure you did..
>>
>>14029263
>>14029393

>FWD drives to get hectic
kek
this is what happens you god damn retards
never
ever
use FF for performance
NEVER
EVER
>>
That'll buff right out.
>>
>>14029591
Yet newer ff cars destroy your car on the track and strip

0/10shit post
>>
>>14029604
>newer
nah man
we're talking 90s
give me 90s
now
>>
>>14029610
mk1 gti

dat 90hp
>>
>>14029591
What the fuck does him crashing have anything to do with ff cars any car and crash in the rain
>>
>>14029621

they're trash
complete garbage
i was in my s13 the other day
fucking 2nd gen integra near me
i rev him and launch at the stop light few seconds later
nigger was so far behind me lol
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>14029581
It's possible. When my trailer fucked up that Pilot, I never actually felt it. Just heard it. If I had my windows up with the radio on, I could've easily driven away without knowing.

Another driver managed to hit a car, spin it around in the parking spot, which fucked up two more cars, and he never even noticed and drove off. But he is Jamaican or some shit. Not sure how he managed it.
>>
>replace fender, hood
>light bumper
>possible axle
>Fucking ez
>>
>>14029263
>hits a fire hydrant
>rages
Why, its nobody's fault but hus own he hit that hydrant, and that car was only worth a few hundred bucks
>>
File: IMG_0126.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>14029581
I was a block away when another motorist flagged be down.

buses are fucking heavy man
>>
>>14029808
I was in a parking lot one day and I saw one of those tour buses turning and its side scrapped the shit out of some car's hood/front end. Driver had no idea.
>>
>>14029645
How did you fuck up a pilot? Back into it or something?
>>
>>14030751
It was actually the lady's fault. Basically she tried to squeeze between my trailer and the curb while I was making a turn.
>>
I raced a j body at the 24 hrs of lemons, boy was that interesting, about as quick as a miata lol.
>>
>>14030779
If only there was some sort of sign on trucks saying they take wide turns, amirite?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.