[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God I'm getting so sick of this constant shitposting. Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2401
God I'm getting so sick of this constant shitposting.

Star Wars is close to being in theaters, so Star Wars/spaceship/fucking anything besides shitposting thread.
>>
>>14024719
>Being this mad
>>
>>14024709
I wish it would end too anon.

What is the car that has the most star wars styling? AW11?
>>
>>14024719
Don't you have better things to do, like playing vidya or actually meeting women?
>>
>>14024758
Yeah you know, those strange people at school who glare at you and talk shit behind your back?
>>
>>14024709
Just take a look at /tv/ and see how shit its gotten with the endless shitposting about star wars, we need proper modding and getting rid of avid shitposters
>>
I want to buy Battlefront and I'd like to get everything that ever comes out for it but $120 seems outrageous. Would the base $60 be good enough?
>>
File: BWingsKillISD2-ST.jpg (273 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
BWingsKillISD2-ST.jpg
273 KB, 1280x960
B-wing master race
>>
>>14024792
No. This is EA we're talking about, you need to spend at least 3 times the game's base price on DLC to make it somewhat interesting.
>>
Reposting

>Benchracers had Z06 vs. GTR threads constantly
>They got bored of it
>Unbelievably butthurt shitposter went full retard and refuses to let it go so now he spams the board constantly with it
>So asspained he keeps changing IPs to evade bans just to benchrace even harder
>He thinks we're mad
>Nobody's mad
>>
>>14024792
Wait for game of the year edition, or a bundle that comes out once most of the DLCs are released.

In the meantime, play the originals, they're cheap in used game stores.
>>
>>14024709
>Star Wars announced by Reagan in the 80s
>Still not a thing yet
Stay classy USA.
>>
Hey oldfags, were the Termi vs. M3 threads ever this bad?
>>
>>14024838
Even before Alphonse the Z06/GTR threads were far worse than those.
>>
>>14024719
No one here could drive either of these cars to the limit and replicate these lap times, so both cars would be way above the average /o/ user's ability. Why do you guys care about this so much?
>>
>>14024990
I'm positive you've never drive -a- car on any track. Like I said, where most of /o/ is at in driver ability, these are both amazing cars.
>>
>Corvette vs GTR
>that fucker with the COME ON NOW image
>possible actual retard doing stupid shit all today

Its shit like this that makes me want Nazi-tier janitors.
>>
>>14024826
What are you talking about? The BEAR Project worked fine!
>>
>>14025027
I'm your guy once applications start again. If I get the position. No shitposting on my watch.
>>
Space GM built the Death Star and it just overheated tbqh family
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.