[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Went to highschool with this guy >didnt say much, was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 01717_eiSL058qB7O_600x450.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
01717_eiSL058qB7O_600x450.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>Went to highschool with this guy
>didnt say much, was very timid, and got shit on all the time by another persian kid named alireza
>Bought a gsxr, literally the only thing he did in life
>fucked some chinese girl, had a kid with her
>now shes making him sell his bike
LITERAL
C U C K
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/mcy/5317366944.html
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>14020018
And now you still sit at home, lonely, childless, and post on a Chinese cartoon board for teenagers.
>>
File: retardedasiankidwantingadick.png (47 KB, 160x205) Image search: [Google]
retardedasiankidwantingadick.png
47 KB, 160x205
>>14020038
>implying i want two money sucking vampires in my life
>>
File: americanmassshooting#431.jpg (42 KB, 300x505) Image search: [Google]
americanmassshooting#431.jpg
42 KB, 300x505
>that guy who would sell his toys for a whore
>>
>maple ridge
psshh, you trail trash fuckers wish you could afford to live on Vancouver's level. I blow 5G on a long weekend
>>
>>14020181
i dont live in ridge, i went to highschool with this guy then he moved in with that girl. that was the only place they could afford property as they do shit jobs. one of them does early childhood education, literal shit tier job
>>
>>14020190
unless you tell me you own a house in Van, I'm not convinced of your un-poorness
even east-vanners are pretty ghetto
>>
>>14020235
not trying to prove anything to you, nor do i care about your opinion :^)
>>
>>14020669

If you post on any kind of social sites, you do care about other peoples opinions
>>
>>14020884
>4chan
>social site

Hue. You're funny. Now go buy more dumb shit to impress people.
>>
>>14020049
Post watch pls
>>
File: 31.jpg (38 KB, 294x313) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
38 KB, 294x313
>>14020235
>all this insecurity in one post
Just do something with your life already and stop projecting
>>
>>14020181
what's it like blowing 5 guys on a long weekend?
>>
looks like a nice house in the background
>>
>>14022917
sounds like a short weekend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.