[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unpaid 1.50 toll how bad can they fuck me for not paying a toll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
unpaid 1.50 toll
how bad can they fuck me for not paying a toll on time?
i forgot to pay a toll for 7 days after i got it in illinois when i passed through

what happens if i ignore it completely
>>
File: gundam_stabs_cameras_out.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gundam_stabs_cameras_out.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
Better off just calling or some shit.

>mfw i forgot to pay an out-of-state speeding ticket on time

Still a little scared of taking that car through Iowa again.
>>
>>14014637
heh
now that you mention it i got a ticket in Missouri for driving in the left lane of the highway... better pay that shit, too
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 661x104) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 661x104
Just found this on their website...
fuck 'em.
not paying shit.
>>
Don't you guys have accounts where you can set it up to automatically pay your tolls?

We have toll bridges here that scan your license plate so you don't have to stop and pay. Then you get sent a bill, but you can set up an account with a payment method so you don't have to do jack shit.

Is the US this underdeveloped?
>>
>>14014725
I was on a trip accross the US. I don't travel often.
>>
>>14014653
I was 23 over, ticket was for 15 thankfully.
>2mph away from jailtime
Almost kissed the rear end for throwing my speedo slightly off.
>>
>>14014725
If you rarely go through a toll an account generally isn't worth the hassle.
>>
>>14014725
Yes we have this option chill the fuck out.
I didn't pay a toll, for my first offense they only charged me $1.90 because it was my first offense. Second offenses become a violation and result in tickets. Just pay the toll faggot, go online, type in your LPN and pay that shit with your debit card.
>>
>>14014664
What state?

Might be a statue of limitations to think about when it comes to debt collections.
>>
>>14014619

Probably can ignore it. I shot through one of those speedy past express lanes when I was traveling back east somewhere because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and got into the wrong lane. That was two and a half years ago and have never gotten anything in the mail for it so I assume they don't give a shit.
>>
File: 1314324009461.jpg (60 KB, 261x347) Image search: [Google]
1314324009461.jpg
60 KB, 261x347
>>14014664
>texas
>first warning = pay fine
>2nd warning = pay extra
>3rd warning = car impounded if caught on toll roads
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.