[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make my car go that br brbrbr brbr brbrbrbr sound when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: chrome car.jpg (177 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
chrome car.jpg
177 KB, 600x300
I want to make my car go that br brbrbr brbr brbrbrbr sound when letting go of the accelerator.

How do I do it other than wiring speakers to the back and a microphone and doing the br brbrb brbbr br myself.
>>
catless.
>>
I personally like the sound where it goes
"Psh!!" In between shifts
>>
Straight pipe
>>
>>14014009
run it a little richer and catless
>>
would it actually be legal to drive it without the cat, eg noise or exhaust regulations?

Is it possible to get that effect and still keep the car legal by replacing it with, i dont know, higher flow cat converter or someshit?
>>
>>14014009
What the fuck are you trying to describe?
>>
>>14014028
V8
>>
>>14014097
Sounds like stalling the engine
>>
>>14014097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ap_4vKxovw

Kinda like this
>>
>>14014113
Both
>>
>>14014126
about 23 seconds in, herp
>>
>>14014113
That's the thing, it's a V8 but it's ridiculously quiet unless I complete floor it where it starts whining like a banshee.
>>
>>14014009
Get a manual
>>
>>14014126
Sounds like glasspacks to me. Take your pick, they're all cheap as dirt and will rot out in a year or two.

More importantly, what do you drive?
>>
>>14014153
Pontiac GTO, the Holden one
>>
>>14014430
It has 6 or 7 mufflers from standard, you need to go to a muffler join and get at least 4 of them removed before you will hear the engine.
>>
File: 3_monaro_ss__89601_zoom.jpg (54 KB, 703x188) Image search: [Google]
3_monaro_ss__89601_zoom.jpg
54 KB, 703x188
>>14014441
Oh my bad its 4 with 2 high flow cats, you need to take the cats out and the front mufflers.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.