[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /o/ I have a '14 ford focus sedan and I absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hey /o/

I have a '14 ford focus sedan and I absolutely despise of the rear bumper. I cant find anything online that looks like it would work AND that isnt ricer shit.

Any suggestions?
>>
burn the car and buy something else with the insurance money
>>
>>14013396
This
Ford a shit anyway
>>
>buying a Ford
>ever
>>
I honesty don't know why I expected serious responses
>>
>>14013438
we are serious
>>
>>14013465
It's out of the question for me to change shit boxes until I'm out of college. Yeah I could have bought a better car, but I fell in love with this when I test drove it.

If I had a better job I would have easily chosen something else with a better drive and better feel. But with the restrictions I had and the fact I didn't want to go too far in debt, I chose this shit box
>>
>>14013508
Coulda had a corolla.
Wtf were you thinking throwing away money on a newer car?
>>
>>14013508
dont these things start at $17k? you can get something decent used for $17k used.

hell, a few years back i picked up a 2004 Lexus LS for $18k
>>
>>14013527
While corollas are generally more reliable I couldn't find one that I enjoyed. Yeah it's stupid for a broke college kid to be picky, but with that I would like to allow my self to have a little bit of fun in the drive and with corollas I never had that fun

>>14013528
Bought mine for 12k closer to 13k. Slightly used 8000 miles on the odometer
>>
>>14013564
You were looking at the wrong corollas then.
>>
>>14013576
Mostly new/slightly used

Can't trust previous owners at all. I used to work in a car shop my freshman year and I witnessed vehicle abuse every day I worked there. The general population cannot maintain their shit boxes
>>
>>14013600
thats why i bought a used Lexus
>god-tier reliability
>owned by some rich old fuck that took care of it at the dealer
>not a shit box
>>
>>14013623
>thinking old people care for their cars
>thinking Lexus isn't a shitbox
>>
>>14013662
>Full maintenance records at the dealer
>rich old fuck that payed for everything
>World class luxury
>RWD V8

vs

>plastifuck amerishit
>probably abused by the first owner
>Playskool interior
>FWD ecoshitter gutless i4

what would you rather pay for?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.