[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
downright devious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Downright devious things you do ?

Late at night or early in the morning I move either sand, dirt, or snow on top of an already oversized speed bump in front of my college, so people who don't know how to drive or stance fags get fucked
>>
There is a driving school near my office and they like to practice in one of my unused lots entrances, so we dumped a bunch of nails, screws and other hardware right as you come in.
>>
>>14011090
I leave the air hose on the ground.
>>
By a friend of mine are a series of speed bumps so uselessly wide and short that I drive faster over them. One of them is around a corner.
>>
>>14011090
Back when I was a little bastard teenager, I would always kick trash cans and recycling bins into the middle of the street on garbage night.

I also used to pull manhole and sewer covers off at night. Just throw them in somebody's yard and leave a gaint hole in the street. That was probably way worse than the garbage.
>>
>>14011159
Jesus christ pepsiman
>>
When I was little, the way to the nearest bus station led me over a bridge over the main road in the city.
In summer, I always waited directly over the road for incoming convertibles, and spit sticky, wet gummy bears or chewing gums into them
>>
>>14011090
I once got super drunk on old crow and walked around the neighborhood pulled out the no parking signs and sticking them back into the ground across the street next to peoples cars

5 years later there are still a few signs where I stuck them and people follow them
>>
>>14011289
top kek
>>
>>14011244
I'd be impressed if you ever landed on in a convertible
>>
>>14011330
When you try five times a week for two years straight you learn to get the timing right.
also the cars were only at 30 mph speed
>>
> edgy teen with edgy teen friends
> only one of us was from the actual 'wrong side of the tracks' but we all had that mentality due to family sruff
> judge some kids based soley on their appearance and shiny car
> throw our sodas on said car in parking lot
> hur theyre obviously dickbags his daddy bought that car he doesnt deserve it
> amazed none of us up to be a whiny tumblr liberals
>>
>>14011090
>be edgy teen
>rig a tub full of nails to interior bumper of shitbox
>rig a flippable license plate
>drive by school and do donuts because I graduated last year and haters gonna hate
>Security comes by and flips his headers on pretending to be super trooper
>drag off to exit of parking lot
>push button
>nails... nails everywhere
>security guy direct hits and fwub fwub fwubs to a stop
>Spy hunter out of there with a grin because modern society is shit and contribution's well deserved
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.