[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there going to be an 2016 Civic Si?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Is there going to be an 2016 Civic Si?
>>
>>14009346
yes. the last time i read up on it there was still a tossup between keeping the NA engine or using a turbo'd engine. i think they also might be offering both engines depending on trim level you get
>>
Will they put a turbo in the new Si if the Type-R also has a turbo?
>>
>>14011386
No, it might kill the corvette.
>>
File: 2013_11_19_honda_engines_02.jpg (108 KB, 1024x658) Image search: [Google]
2013_11_19_honda_engines_02.jpg
108 KB, 1024x658
>>14011386
probably. but it will probably be a 1.5
>>
>>14011434
sike
>>
>>14011494
It will nerd. The GTR did it irl. Go back to playing NFS INITIAL D EDITION
>>
>>14011455
like the EX-T?
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1901) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1901
>>14009346
That's like asking if GM ever be able to to compete? The answer is no.
>>
Does Honda have any real history using turbos, or is this a new thing for them?
>>
>>14015536
they made some turbo cars and bikes in the late 80's and early 90's

they won F1 and Indy with turbo engines aswell
>>
>>14009346
Fuck that is an ugly profile, what the fuck Honda? We crossover now?
;_;
>>
File: honda-civic-Engines.jpg (302 KB, 808x567) Image search: [Google]
honda-civic-Engines.jpg
302 KB, 808x567
>>14014812
yes but a 201bhp/260nm version
>>
>>14014853
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Corvette vs. GT-R post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Motor Trend comparison, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a car. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic furfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CORVETTE GT-R GM GM GT-R FORD CORVETTE" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be. Forever.
>>
>>14015775
why does the us get lower power versions ?
is this Californians doing
>>
>>14015775
>US gets lower power ratings
>honda n/a engines are on they way out

Oh, well. At least they are trying to reignite their sports line.
>>
>>14015840
>>14015854
I love honda but, I hate how they always given us the less powerful engines. They been doing it since at least the late 80s. Probably has to do with EPA standards
>>
>>14015840
>why does the us get lower power versions

Nope, everything in EU ends being much shittier than US version of the same thing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.