[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nissan gripz concept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: Nissan-Gripz-Concept-2016-32.jpg (194 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nissan-Gripz-Concept-2016-32.jpg
194 KB, 1600x1200
>>
Plastidip tier hotwheel toy
>>
>>14008968

>not DRIFTZ

dropped
>>
Is a piece of shit, we know.
>>
>>14008968
>Fat Lady Z
>>
front fender is nice
>>
does it have an mc suspension?
>>
Where are the doorhandles?
What is that middle strip supposed to represent?
Why does it use 3 [three] different colors?
Does it even has a trunk?
What the fuck happened?
>>
>too small and impractical to be a crossover
>too fat and big to be a sports car
bravo nissan
>>
>>14009008
It's a concept. A worrying one.
>>
>>14009008
Visible Button
"Different" Body Structure
It's the Future
Who needs a trunk when you have GRIPZ
NISSEN
>>
File: range rover evoque.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
range rover evoque.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I like it. Sort of.
I'd really like a modern two door SUV with some off road capability and storage in the back. Like a Evoque coupe with more ground clearance and the back row seats removed.

The Nissan concept looks like it could become that, if they wanted to go in that direction, but as it stands its just a "sporty" compact SUV with enormous tires. The styling of the thing doesn't bother me at all. Its sort of like a Juke except not as ugly.
>>
The front end is interesting to say the least.
Looks a bit too plasticy, and the emblem looks tacky.
>>
>>14009154
>forgot pic
Goddammit
>>
The doors are pretty cool though, and you can see its actually much larger than it looks in the OP pic
>>
That's a fucking Hotwheels car
>>
Scion getting on the same boat with the Scion C-HR Concept
>>
>>14009375
They're shockingly similar actually
>>
>>14009163
fuck me that thing looks cool, just please don't let it be a Z car
>>
so glad they're keeping the Z car heritage alive
>>
>>14008983
underrated
>>
>>14008968
>>14009111
>>14009157
>>14009163
>>14009375

Clearly these vehicles are the future.
>>
File: 003-hyundai-santa-cruz-concept-1.jpg (728 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
003-hyundai-santa-cruz-concept-1.jpg
728 KB, 2500x1667
>>14009747
Can't forget this one either.

Giant wheels and trapezoidal grills is the trend for the coming decade I guess.
>>
>>14009753
The Santa Cruz is better than the ones mentioned earlier ITT in my opinion though. It has an actual bed so it can carry some shit, and the design isn't overly complicated, "futuristic" or "progressive".
>>
>>14009770
The bed in the Santa Cruz isn't anything to write home about, and its still really damn similar to everything else posted ITT. They're a crossover thats trying to not seem so obviously female oriented. Larger than a sedan, smaller than an older SUV, sits somewhere in the middle, and they've all got similar design queues.
>>
>>14009790
It doesn't pretend to be a sporty coupe though, and instead provides some actual utility. Also its design is a lot simpler and cleaner.
>>
>>14008980
should have done this and made it an s13 successor
>>
>Sports cars will now be crossovers
FUCK
>>
The no windows meme is becoming reality
>>
File: skipper.jpg (230 KB, 743x495) Image search: [Google]
skipper.jpg
230 KB, 743x495
>gripz

That's gripper, regards gripfrogs.
Also fuck this, if it's the future of automotive design I'm gonna keep cycling and never look back.
>>
File: idx-nismo.jpg (148 KB, 1280x671) Image search: [Google]
idx-nismo.jpg
148 KB, 1280x671
I am already so disjointed that they aren't making the IDx. When they make some shit like OPs concept, I'll be even more so.
>>
>>14010049
>S13 successor
What is the S14, S15
>>
Fucking French shits ruined Nissan.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.