[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Road rage thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 25
File: road-rage.jpg (618 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
road-rage.jpg
618 KB, 1688x1125
ITT: State what country you're from, what annoys you the most about the roads in your homeland and who are the most annoying drivers.
>Poland
>potholes and speed cameras
>Volkswagen, Mercedes and BMW drivers
>>
>>13998904
>Florida
I-95 is 5-6 lanes wide here, and everybody loves to sit in the furthest left lane until 1/4 mi before their exit. They then proceed to slow down to 50mph while crossing 4 or 5 lanes of traffic. It fucks up traffic so bad.

Especially when I'm driving the semi truck, I purposely try to ride with these people so they can't switch lanes and miss their exits. Just hoping that they will learn for next time.

People are generally awful and impatient drivers around here.
>>
England.
Everything.
Everyone.
>>
File: 54-1.jpg (498 KB, 816x518) Image search: [Google]
54-1.jpg
498 KB, 816x518
>Edmonton, AB,

It's either ice season or pothole season. There is also the three scary groups of drivers
>Girls with SUVS
That have no idea how to park, shoulder check, or general drive with any sense of safety because they feel large and protected
>Guys with lifted trucks
Same problems as above, only are more agressive drivers because of their size they think everyone will move out of their way.

Also known for "need it for Muh work" which is hilarious because I've worked for years in the oil patch and have only ever had small cars. Protip: if a semi make it to your job site every day, so can a car.
>Immigrants
Somalians understandably can't drive in the snow, some parts of the city with a high immigrant population are downright terrifying the first couple months of winter

Also it's full of speed cameras and the roads are as flat, straight, and boring as possible. Why do I live here?
>>
>>13999068
Holy shit it's all flat and square.
>>
>>13998904
Low sitting niggers and their shitboxes and pencil-necked, sideways hat wearing, faggot teenage spics are the worst.
>>
>>13999068
You live there for work obviously. Move a bit west into the rockies and you'll find some sick touge I bet.
>>
File: ujubasujuba_intensifies.gif (2 MB, 540x501) Image search: [Google]
ujubasujuba_intensifies.gif
2 MB, 540x501
Rockford Illinois
>lifted bro trucks, drive like they own the road
>crossovers everywhere
>donk car
>at winter 'dude salt lmao'
The straightest 800 miles of roads in the USA and also filled with the most potholes
>>
>KC
>roads are pretty ok here in suburbia
>lifted bro-trucks, BMW drivers, old ladies driving 10-20 under the limit
>>
>Georgia
>bro trucks
>soccer moms in SUVs
>niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (763 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
763 KB, 3264x2448
>>13999068
This is all true. Millwoods, Beverly, and Clairview are death traps.
>>
Suburbs of Chicago
I drive stick and commute so I have to deal with rush hour traffic everyday.
>leave a 3 second gap or ride the clutch
Always get cut off by asshole in large suv who then proceeds to slam on the brakes.
Same asshole guns it for two seconds to again slam on the brakes. Infuriating
>>
Pittsburgh
> Less than 1 in 10 can use turn signals
> One way streets everywhere
> Bridges everywhere
> LEFT LANE ENDS, RIGHT LANE IS EXIT ONLY, CENTER LANE IS FULL OF CARS
> Horrible road quality
> ...Fucking cobblestones. Seriously. Cobble stones.
> Always under construction
> Tunnels of claustrophobia (Its always the other guy slowing down, no matter who you ask)
> Four lane six exit merge areas that are less than a quarter mile long
> sporting events drawing even more people in
> Everyone bumper to bumper traffic instead of leaving space to filter through
> Random road closures
>>
File: 1446306348452.jpg (4 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
1446306348452.jpg
4 KB, 202x250
>>13999925
>tfw nigger in the dark without headlights totaled my car
>>
>>13998942
Why is Florida so bad for everything car related
Bad drivers,bad scene , bad cultyre, bad sports

I am scared shirtless driving my jdm tyte sportscar around these fucking morons
>>
>>14000103
New York transplants and the shitty attitude they brought with them. Along with immigrants who came to the US and think that "Freedom!" means being able to act like a selfish asshole and doing whatever they want. The New Yorkers set a bad example.
>>
>Central New York
>out-of-towners who instantly forget how to drive when the snow flies (also salt, salt everywhere)
>Absolute dogshit interstate system (Looking at you, Syracuse)
>construction everywhere
>Porsche drivers
>>
MA is actually not that bad as long as it's MA fags around other MA fags. Everybody is in a rush and they know how to work around each other. I've been told I can be a scary driver though so meh.
>>
TURN YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS ON IN FOG AND SNOW HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FUCKING INVISIBLE AND I ALMOST TURN IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU BETTER BE FUCKING GRATEFUL I HAVE AN UP TO DATE PRESCRIPTION FOR MY GLASSES AND DOUBLE CHECK BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY FUCKING WAY I SEE YOU HOLY SHIT IT'S ONE FUCKING SWITCH JUST FLIP IT AND PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON
>>
>>13999875
KCfag here
can confirm
>>
>Murrica, Arizona
>It's like they hand out licenses here idiots on the road everyday nobody follows the law half the time.
>Everybody except for people with really nice cars because they actually value their life and their car.
>>
Western New York
Pot holes errywhere
Canadians shitting up my roads
People who don't signal or try to pull into my lane in the space I am occupying.
People who live here forget how to drive in the snow or rain.
>>
>>14000598
This. So much this. Summons all my rage.
>>
>>13998904
>State what country you're from
/o/
>what annoys you the most about the roads in your homeland
Always covered in trash and oil spills from peoples' shitboxes.
>who are the most annoying drivers.
The people who criticise others' cars. The people who don't use their headlights unless it's completely dark because they think the only purpose is to light up the road.
>>
>Only in this cuntry they let blind people drive
>>
>>14000549
Ayyyy CNY bro, what's good? surprised theres still no snow? and what about porsche drivers? i never see any around.
but any case

>Turn signals
>People who can't merge
>slow subarus
>>
File: 1449085272819.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449085272819.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>St. Petersburg, Russia
>shitty fucked up roads everywhere outside city center
>hordes of retarded shitskins walking in the middle of the road/running across road
>teenagers driving oligarch daddy's high end Mercedes/BMW with a bought license

help me
>>
>People that don't turn their highbeams off at night after you courtesy flash them from afar to turn them off..
I've got about 500 watts of offroad lighting added onto my vehicle. Tell you hwut boy and I love throwing em all on for these types of assholes.

>Drive a lifted jeep with 35s, steel bumpers and what not.
People will dive into my braking space, erm do you not see what pwnage can be brought down on your ass if I can't stop in time thanks to your numbskull thinking!? Reason why I now have a dashcam.
>>
>>14000116
Don't forget all the 60+ year old people who can't see and who are too senile to drive, even if they were otherwise physically capable.

That combined with really shitty road standards lead to florida having some of the highest pedestrian fatality rates in the country.
>>
Australia.
Shitty roads because the government keeps stealing the TAC's road works budget.
And anyone from New south whales, something about yellow number plates means you have to drive 20km/h under the speed limit until you get into a town then you go 20km/h over the speed limit.
>>
>>13999666
Dem dub trips
>>
>>14001111
>>14001149
You missed the dubs followed by quads.
>>
>Rural Victoria, Australia
Fuckmillions of potholes that get band-aid fixes every spring because the council is lazy. Even the 'good' roads are lumpier than Susan Boyle's arse.

Biased policemen who target young drivers and issue defects because the boomer generation here is indoctrinated by Tracy Grimslut's hoon propoganda.

The worst drivers are by far the old boomers who refuse to stop driving when their body and minds are decaying around them. They will speed through school zones and pedestrian crossings, hold up freeway traffic, fail to use their signals and fail to give way. These are the same people who shake their fists at young drivers for having modified cars. The government doesn't threaten to revoke their licence unless they have an accident at fault, which I've had experience with.
>>
murca
people going under the speed limit in the passing lane and then speed up when you try and undertake them.
>>
>>14000014
This so much. Stop and go traffic on the 405 in California with a manual blows dick. Leave any space up ahead of you so you don't ride the clutch and some vapid whore in a crossover or a douche in a lifted truck will squeeze in there and immediately have to brake because they underestimated the distance.
>>
>nj

Have to worry about bullshit speed traps, in central nj theres not alot of good tougays
>>
>>14001477

Also driving on the nj turnpike at night, i swear its a death trap. Some bloke in a suv flipped last Saturday
>>
>Bay Area
>slow drivers on the I-80
>anyone white
>>
File: 1378533840992.jpg (120 KB, 502x494) Image search: [Google]
1378533840992.jpg
120 KB, 502x494
>>14001291
>and then speed up when you try and undertake them
BURN
IN
HELL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13998904
Ohio
potholes and salt
Bro truck drivers and cunts in early 2000's BMWs being ghetto rich and driving like cunts
>>
File: am8zrE4_700b.jpg (104 KB, 568x852) Image search: [Google]
am8zrE4_700b.jpg
104 KB, 568x852
>>13998904
>Southern Germany
Everything is narrow as fuck.
Dumbasses park wherever they like.
>Audi drivers
>>
NYC

>Potholes everywhere
>moms with grand cherokees absolutely oblivious to everything
>taxi drivers are absolute cunts
>nobody respects your turn signals
>people always pull over on the right in local streets
>nigs and spics in riced civics
>no parking in the streets
>if you do park in the streets and own a valuable car mirrors and wheels gonna get stolen
>55 limit on pretty much every highway and parkway
>no right turn on red

If you don't come to their level and drive like an asshole you're not getting anywhere.
>>
>Washington
>Potholes and people who won't get out of the left lane
>Subaru drivers are usually some of the worst, though brotrucks are pretty bad too
>>
>>14001291
With people like that you have to slow down gradually and they probably will too, then you downshift and get on it and they're not gonna accelerate that fast to match your speed
>>
>straya
>slow ass fucking drivers
>toyotas, other than that its women, old people and gooks who piss me off
>>
>>13998904
USA, TX...slow speed limit signs....the asshole who parks in front of the only one/two diesel pumps to go inside and spends 10 minutes doing who knows what....that really pisses me off...
>>
File: 1441407857046.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441407857046.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>13999834
>Rockford IL

At least that section of Alpine south of State is fixed...
>>
>>14001920
.....someone REALLY likes the fart can look....lmao
>>
File: 1330490937829.jpg (15 KB, 345x341) Image search: [Google]
1330490937829.jpg
15 KB, 345x341
>>14001925
>>
>>13998904
>USA (Los Angeles to be specific)
>potholes and third-world tier roads, even in affluent areas
>Priuses, Smartcars
>>
>>13998904
Chicago Burbs
Some guy got over while going faster than the vehicle in front of him so he slams on the brakes cutting me off and then 20 min dumb ass in escape cuts me off a nearly side swipes me from not looking in his mirrors.
>>
>>13999068
Calgary here, I've had every problem on this list except the immigrants issue. That sounds plausible though, I'm probably just not observant/racist enough to notice. Speed cameras are more of a Medicine Hat problem. Lifted truck cunts and the never ending cycle of ice & snow /road construction/repeat are easily the fucking worst, though.

Are there any fun roads without a lot of traffic on them in Alberta?
>>
>Germany
>entire towns of cobblestone roads, including a larger share of my own town preventing me from DDing a sports car
>BMW, Audi and VW (at least some VW drivers are normal people, but I swear that every single BMW and Audi driver is a complete dickface)
>>
>>14001910
Because it's fun to drive a Subaru, mate.
>>
File: TWRI2SA.jpg (756 KB, 2919x2919) Image search: [Google]
TWRI2SA.jpg
756 KB, 2919x2919
>North Dakota
Merging is a foreign concept. Besides that pretty awesome. Sand > salt ty based Dakota
>>
>A college town in Texas
>Traffic everywhere & ultra shitty drivers
>Gigantic f-350 super duty diesel faggots with giant lifts rolling coal are the worst. Surprisingly, the Mustang drivers (which are plentiful here) aren't too bad.
Everybody makes lane changes at the last second and drives at night with their lights off.
It's worse than Los Angeles sometimes
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>13998904
Canada, Edmonton, specifically. But I've driven it all, coast to coast to coast in everything from tanks to shitbox Ladas.
>Roads
I have been in legitimate war zones that have better road infrastructure than this dump.
>Worst drivers
Take your pick.
>Immigrants
EH MON NO LAWS ON DA ROADS BACK HOME NOO NEED TO WORRY MAN
*Easy Skanking plays in the background*
>Women drivers in SUVs
>Lifted McBrotrucks, fucking mall-crawlers everywhere
>BRUH-BAH-DUB-DUB, MY TRUCKS A MUDDER
>Semi drivers straight off the boat
It's like I'm on the Coquihalla.
>Ricer fags in shitboxes or mommy' stock Beemer
>Fucking Morinville is full of them
Not that I can judge-I drive pic related when I can't ride my motorbike.

>>13999068
>>13999934
Fellow Edmont/o/nians! Meetup when?
>>
>>13999925
Lol I live in georgia and this 100% accurate but you forgot:

>half complete ricers
>>
>people who don't use turn signals or use themwhile turning
I just flip them off, holy fuck I'm waiting 10000 hours for you to pass by and turns out you're turning. Fucking pieces of shit.
Also people who want to pass a bunch of cars even though they're gojng above the speedlimit but end up passing one and then slamming brakes. What the fuck is the point?
>>
>>13999091
And it's all bad, Anon.
>Perpetual construction.
>POTHOLES EVERYWHERE
>BUT MUH FROST HEAVE NIGGA YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE FUCKING ROADS BY NOW
>Shit drivers, some of the worst in all of Canada
>Bad design, why does all of fucking downtown have to funnel through like two bridges
>Why the goddamn fuck is the east side of the Henday not done, it's been YEARS
>Why are there so many fucking lights on the Yellowhead
>WHY IS 184/Ray Gibbon NOT FUCKING TWINNED HOLY SHIT DO YOU ENJOY 90 MINUTE TO GO 2KM AHHHH

Calgary is still worse, though.
>>
>>14000549
>Tfw I'm from Yellowknife, where the logic is
>20 foot high snow drifts?
>Pile it inna road, we can make medians out of that
>Just make sure to carve holes for the intersections, ok?
Now I'm in Edmonton, and two inches of snow means all the soccermoms in their Aztecs are upside-down in the ditch. It's pathetic.
>>
>>13998904

>Chandler AZ
>Not many twisties
>Retired old fucks driving 10 under

I've yet to have any real fuss about traffic in general but I'm not the type to let shit bother me.
>>
File: 1335895504462.jpg (5 KB, 124x202) Image search: [Google]
1335895504462.jpg
5 KB, 124x202
>The Continental United States of America
>Drive 5-10mph over speed limit
>Get tailgated and passed
>>
>>14001813
>Tfw riding my '80s cruiser bike
>Old woman in a BMW convertible with Real Estate Agent stickers and plate is going too slow
>She snaps out behind me starts revving
>U WOT M8
>Reach the last light before the highway, she gets in the right lane
>Hoho, thinks she's gonna beat me off the light
>Visibly shake my head, flip her off
>Green, LET'S GO
>100km/h now
>This was before I muffled my exhaust, so loud I had to wear custom earpro
>BRM BRAH BRAWWWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Doing 140 before she hits 80
One of the best thing about a bike. It's nothing fancy, but unless you're a fucking Lambo, you aren't even coming close. I love smoking Ricer kids in their Civics with it.
>>
>Latvia (Former Soviet, Poland level of good/shit)

>Crap smaller B roads sometimes, but the worst is the capital Riga- the main fucking road going straight through the craphole is a fucking joke- bumpy as fuck, cobblestone surfaces or the occasional pothole to lose a wheel and break a wishbone. My 28k hometown has better roads than the bloody capital, but thats what you get when fucking grandmothers and russians vote for a populistic russian wanker who promises free shit and keeps handing his friends 20k euros for a fucking powerpoint presentation.

>Expensive SUV`s and Kia Sportages for some reason are always driven by those fucking turds who think that that traffic laws are for morons and they can skip lines and ignore the fact the the fucking onroad has incoming traffic for some bloody reason and now that fuck is blocking the traffic both ways
>skinny fags with obey caps in E36`s with mad stance- self explanatory. tries to drift, ends in a pond.
>women in Volvo xc90`s and Minis- no idea how to merge or let someone in, no idea how to park, no idea how to keep up with traffic flow, but they know how to apply the fucking makeup when its dark, raining and near freezing temperatures on a highway
>pensioners in Opels and Hondas- always driving 25km/h below the speed limit making impatient people endager others, since I always set off with extra time to spare idgaf, but the wanker in a 2006 Passat is always late
>voyager and other minivans- the car is full of little turds, so the fat middle aged man lets out his rage due his failed life on others by tailgaiting and driving 30km/h above the limit
>new-ish mercedes, bmw and audi drivers- just the regular asshats that want to always overtake you when youre doing the speed limit in heavy traffic and want to tailgate. those people are the reason i keep a 40cm lug wrench under my seat

extra
>when i take my E30 for a drive, always some fag in an audi will do a flyby. jelly of my rwd and light weight
>>
Why does everyone hate BMW drivers, especially in Europe? I just bought a used E36 and suddenly noone lets me pass anywhere. I even started noticing people not blinking on roundabouts when they see me waiting there.
>>
>>13999068
just move to YYC senpai ;^)
>>
>>14001953
I usually like to take stoney trail when im heading north since theres a lot less traffic when compared to deerfoot and driving there from 12-4am is a dream
>>
>>14002803
well, is your e36 rusted out? is it stanced? Does it have a disgusting spoiler? does it have a fart can? do you look like a fucking retard?
if any of those are true then theres your answer, if not, then its because its bmw and they cant appreciate a good old car, even if its the one noone really wants.
>>
Nothing really I'm aggressive af and people will get out of my way or they will get pistol whipped just want to hunt down and torture faggots who flick ciggerates
>>
>New Zealand
>most roads was sealed in the 60 - 70s and is narrow as all fuck
>Holden/Ford drivers
>>
>Belgium
>potholes, speed cameras, people who can't drive
>everyone
>>
Australia

dumb cunts who go 20 under the limit
>>
>>14002122
>audi driver
>jelly of lightweight
My E36 weighs 1300 and dad's Audi 80 weight 1050kg.
>>
>>13998904
>Canada
>potholes potholes potholees
>boomer stang drivers that always below speed limit
>>
File: P_20151108_152329.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
P_20151108_152329.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
Toronto here.
Just people who can't drive in general. I dont even fucking live there. I just seem to have this massive bad luck that I'm driving at the same place and time as some retard. Been t boned and rear ended twice this year because people either can't tell red from green or they've never seen a stop sign in their life.
>>
>>14001979
>civilized nation
>cobblestone roads
>>
>>14003067
If you want to use an Audi 80 you want to compare it to the e30 not the e36

also
>1050kg
Yeah.. the FWD 100hp version, kek.
>>
File: IMG_2191.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2191.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
>>14003151
>>
>>13998904
>Bongistan
>speedbumps everywhere
>potholes everywhere
>city centre road layout changes every fucking week
>shitskins in stanced base model E46s flooring it for 3 seconds between each speedbump and pothole then taking 30 seconds to navigate each one
>kamikaze cyclists flying through red lights who then get pissed when you nearly flatten them
>chavs in 1 litre Corsas equipped with fart cannons flooring it through residential areas
>rich teenage girls in Fiat 500s constantly texting while driving
>decrepit cheese string looking old fucks in Daewoos and Rovers taking forever to pull out of junctions
>>
>>14000577
Masshole here. I agree. I think it's that we've gotten so used to fucked-up drivers here that it's second nature to be more careful, like expecting someone to decide last minute to take an exit and cut across travel lanes to do so.
>>
>>14003230
you forgot about bong insurance companies literally ass-raping young drivers for money
>>
>>14003241
living and driving in MA has made me such a good driver. you either predict everyone else's movements or you're going to be buying a new car every week. not to mention everyone drives like 80+ on the hwy so we get to go fast and not get pulled over.
>>
>>14003246
true, cost me £1250 for my first year after passing my test
>on a fucking 1.3 Corolla
>>
>>14002097
>Based Texas
>Drive 5-10mph over speed limit
>Get tailgated and passed
Ftfy
>>
>New Brunswick, Canada
>Drivers not terrible really
>roads absolute shitstorm

Roads are actually smoother and nicer to drive in the winter after it's snowed because if fills in the fucking potholes.Own stiff suspension light sports car, my back is going to be done by the time I'm 35
>>
>>14003344
>be No Funswick driver
>No Funswick drivers aren't bad

Clearly biased nigger that has never driven outside of the redneck shithole that you live in. Every time I drive through that stupid place I get tailgated by some douche with a ram 1500 with camo steering wheel and browning stickers and chrome rims or some dumpy Acadian with flags all over their car that refuses to signal.
>>
>>14002948
>the outside lane is viewed as just another lane - for doing 90 in
>4km/h speeding tolerances
>roadworks never get swept so stones chip your windshield every time
>South western and southern motorway interchange
>>
>>14003290
Costs me 100 less - on a 2L integra
>feels sort of ok man
>>
>>14002122
>>voyager and other minivans- the car is full of little turds, so the fat middle aged man lets out his rage due his failed life on others by tailgaiting and driving 30km/h above the limit

Spot on. One of these fucks in a dodge caravan with canada plates (murica here) got pissy with me because he was constipated. After catching up he tries to cross a double white to try to pass me as i was waiting for a slower car in front to merge unto interstate. I took off and pulled in front of him in my shitbox and the dude gets going damn near 90 in a 55 and tries to take the fucking left hand shoulder cause i kept changing lanes left in front of him cause shitbox. I look over and the car is full of people and his wife looks terrified and his engine was out of revs but mine wasn't so i kept going and then look in my mirror later hes trying to catch up playing FNF thru traffic.
>>
File: rage12.jpg (17 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
rage12.jpg
17 KB, 325x325
>Baguettistan
>people not knowing how to use a fucking roundabout properly
>people that don't stop right at the stop sign line but after it so you can easly rip the fuck out the front of their cars
> >2002 renault car drivers (except phase I twingos)
>>
>Scotland
>Speed Cameras
>Audi and Vauxhall drivers
>>
>>13998904
>germany
>SUVs
>shitbox drivers that act like wannabe cops
>shitbox drivers that get mad at anything (hurr he turned his beams off too late durr he's riding my shitboxes ass oh noes)

fuck them
>>
>>14004352
>hurr he turned his beams off too late durr he's riding my shitboxes ass
The last fucker like you I met IRL got himself a knuckle sammich.
>>
File: 1448146564649.jpg (38 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1448146564649.jpg
38 KB, 600x662
>go to pull out at t intersection
>cars parked on both sides on this narrow ass road
>literally cant see shit coming until it's about 10 meters away
>guy behind me starts honking
>>
>>14004373
No worries m8 I won't hit your shitbox
>>
>>13998904
MARY-land You Us AAA
>SALT
>1 single sleat bead? Cover the road in 1mm of salt.
>And nothing else! God I love the over funded roads here.
>>
>US
>in western ny the roads are fine
>truck bros and crossovers
>>
>England
>fucking speed bumps, having to reverse to let someone through in a narrow street
>people who dont do the wave after i let them out/through

>>14003230
>chavs in 1 litre Corsas equipped with fart cannons flooring it through residential areas
1.2 actually pal ;)
>>
London, black cab taxi drivers. Cunts of the road.
>>
I wish people would just drive the speed limit.
>>
>>14004898
>having to reverse to let someone through in a narrow street
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TR4iBC_iaw
>>
File: 1448409922748.jpg (25 KB, 432x247) Image search: [Google]
1448409922748.jpg
25 KB, 432x247
>>13998904
>Virginia
>Speeding penalties, Richmond, Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk, Roanoke
>drivers with used cars with mismatched ebay performance badges like M on a CLA, AMG Audi, etc.
>ethnic paintjobs like "100% Dominican" and "Te Quiero Dominca" or some shit on a 2006 Charger
>No one yields and stops on the onramp, god forbid you don't piss into traffic 200 ft from a semi pulling 70 downhill

Fuck cities, cars should be for weekend pleasure and trips not commuting. Bernie Sanders won't be worth shit if he doesn't put out for urban and inter-city rail investment.
>>
>>14001111
>really shitty road standards

Not really, we have one of the best state highway systems in the country and all of the makings and spaces on state roads are uniform and have good banking compared to other states. Fresh pavement on most non local roads.
>>
>>14007210
Markings*
>>
Seattle, WA - The city keeps shitting on commuters and business owners by shutting down usable lanes of traffic and replacing them with ridiculously huge bike lanes that have their own traffic signals. Worst part is bicyclists don't even use the fucking lanes and blast through reds, damage cars, etc... They also spend all our maintenance budget on stupid things like $80,000 rainbow crosswalks to honor the lgbt community, $4mil fences to prevent people from jumpin off the 99 bridge, and $250,000 self cleaning public toilets in the middle of crack town that are exclusively used as heroine shooting galleries. And don't even get me started on all the entitled BMW, Merc, and Model S drivers who will purposefully block you from merging in rush hour traffic.
>>
>Cedar Rapids Iowa, US
>Shitloads of construction and potholes/random gravel
>People on their phones/ not paying attention and people speeding and tailgating in winter
>>
>>13998904
>Country
Northern California, aka 420bongistan
>what annoys you about your roads
really good but really weak pavement type in District 1, allows great water drainage but murderous potholes develop 3-5 years after resurfacing, leading to constant road work.
>most annoying drivers
Tweakers, giant lifted grower trucks, u-hauls filled with weed, college students, and people who can't drive in rain
>>
>>1399890
>denmark
>people driving at or below the limit
>BMW drivers (fuck those assholes, free brakechecks for them)
>>
>>14002078
Fellow yellowknifer here, roads are better in the winter than they are in the summer. Also we love to drive on lakes for some odd reason.
>>
>>14007384

From the UK, but I have that same fucking problem with cyclists. Local council spent a fucking fortune making special lanes for cyclists way off the main carriageway, where they can zoom about happily.

So why do the twats insist on cycling down the main dual carriageway and ring road at about 10-20mph in a 40mph zone, making cars, buses, lorries etc all slow right down and swerve past them.

Actual red mist fury.
>>
>>14007384
Don't forget about the new toll lanes flex pass Bullshit. And 520 being closed car too often.
>>
>>14001284
Man your roads are heaven compared to NSW. When I'm driving across the border the VIC roads are silky smooth in comparison to the NSW side. We also think of VIC as the "police state" kek - your cops are utter cunts.
>>
Also
>Aus
>Retarded traffic planning that results in jams errywhere.
>Familymobiles / middle aged mums are the worst for being twats who don't know what they're doing. Think they're being "safe" by travelling 20ks under the limit and then do all kinds of other shit like talking on phones.
>>
>>13998942
I95 in FL and VA must be the same then
>>
>>14009306
On my way to work I constantly get cyclists on fucking 60mph roads. The roads are not exactly straight either so overtaking can be risky. Cunts should be banned from any road with a 50mph+ limit
>>
>>14003256
When I lived in MA I remember breaking traffic laws were sort of the norm. I miss that.
>>
File: 1448255381025.jpg (12 KB, 292x244) Image search: [Google]
1448255381025.jpg
12 KB, 292x244
>Florida
>Roads haven't had maintenance since the great war
>Immigrants can use their passports as driving licenses even if their country of origin didn't have paved roads or real cars

Honestly, why would you allow south americans who still bow hunt and ride horses around their villages to buy a car? No wonder there are road closures and accidents hourly.
>>
>>13998904
It used to be BMW drivers, but lately I've noticed there are a lot more bad Kia drivers than any other car. They always cut people off or have near misses.
>>
>>13999068
Come to Toronto nigga. There's lots of stuff to do. Lots of money to be made. And lots of car people around.
>>
>>13998904
>New Orleans, La
>roads are a fucking disaster. Lakeview neighborhood has 1+ ft dips and raises in streets. Others just have entire sections missing. The infrastructure is crumbling faster than many other places in the country due to terrain. Interestingly enough, we have extremely similar ground to parts of Japan, but they apparently think it's a good idea to invest in maintenance and repair instead of freedumb.
>Worse drivers are pretty much anyone. We have some of the highest insurance rates in the country because licenses are passed out in vending machines. It's not uncommon for me to have to take drastic action to avoid a collision at least once a day.
>Common things are changing lanes without looking, making left hand turns from far right lane, hitting your brake on the interstate randomly to let the drivers behind you know that you are doing okay, driving the wrong way down a one way street, stopping in the middle of a busy road to talk to someone, dicking around in the passing lane because reasons, swinging your vehicle out like your driving a semi to make a turn and still managing to clip the curb, and generally being a stupid fat lazy catholic piece of shit.
>>
>>14003412
>Acadian flags
You must have gone too far north Where I live it's just farmer fucks with trucks and chinese millionaire kids driving the mercs/bmws daddy bought them to university, rarely actually encounter anyone driving like asshats here, occasionally someone will do something stupid, but not enough to complain about.. except one time

>faggot in Kia driving 101 kph on highway
>passing truck going 100 kph
>Pull in behind, wait
>wait
>wait
>wait
>guy finally gets past
>wait for him to move over
>wait
>flash headlights
>wait
>fuck it, pull into right lane to undertake him
>get about rear-bumper aligned with his car
>guy swerves over into my lane, I just caught it fast enough to let off the gas with a fucking truck behind me
>quickly swap lanes back and throttle dump past him
>raging at this point so I practically nick his bumper as I swerve infront of him and take off into the sunset
>get off at my exit and there's a police car waiting for me
>faggot actually called the cops saying I was driving recklessly
>Pointed out the police officer using a cellphone while driving was illegal, and I was driving normally, guy must have made it up
>legitimately hit 200 because of ragedrenaline in my system on the way back

No you're right, there are assholes here.. Just less then I'm used to since I spent about 6 months driving around New England
>>
File: 1312421497129.jpg (51 KB, 504x378) Image search: [Google]
1312421497129.jpg
51 KB, 504x378
>>14003230
>Bongistan
>Women drivers who pass at 71mph on Motorways/Dual Carriage then pull ahead of you scared and slow back down to 65 meaning you have to overtake again
>Old drivers/Women drivers in general, especially around school time in 4x4's and around roundabouts
>Learners doing 30mph everywhere
>Shitty country roads and roads in general that are 80% pothole
>Speed cameras everywhere, police speed traps everywhere
>Posh kids in nicer cars, some Twonk in a Civic R tries to race down countryside road when I'm in a PoS that goes 0-60 in a few months, mfw I'm up his arse on every bend because he's just going fast on straights like it's impressive or something

Bongistan is aids desu
>>
>>13998942
I-95 in Connecticut is 3 lanes of standstill traffic moving towards or away from NYC
>>
Michigan
>salt
>potholes, so many potholes
>shit tier roads everywhere
>constant construction work but somehow the quality of the roads never actually improves
>donked CVPIs and the insuranceless niggers that drive them.
>>
File: 20150919_171329.jpg (4 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150919_171329.jpg
4 MB, 4128x2322
>>14002121
>riding '82 GS850GL in rich suburb
>getting tailgated going 10mph over speed limit
>old cunt in brand new Volvo SUV
>riding scenic backroads, enjoying the scenery
>she's visibly angry (she was that close)
>stop at stop sign at end of road
>she pulls to my left to try to pass me as I've stopped
>rev to 5500rpm and dump the clutch
>rolling burnout 1-3
>have dual sidepipes with no mufflers
>may have made that entire neighborhood deaf
>wearing 28db earplugs, didn't hurt a bit
>she suddenly decides to follow 5 car-lengths behind me
>>
>>14010525
You sound like a shitty person and your bike is ugly.
>>
>>14002027
Sounds a little like Houston.
>>
>>14010425
I 95 Maine
200 miles of 75mph

Are CTfags bad drivers there or just when they leave? Everyone jokes about Massholes but every time there's some dickhead driving like a cunt in an 02 Lexus SUV they have CT plates. Or New Brunswick
>>
>>13998904
>Germany
>50+ km of Autobahn in a straight line without any hills and 120 kph speed limit
>People from Poland who think it's acceptable to drive in the middle lane even though there's no traffic on the right.

And yes, they usually are from Poland.
>>
>>13999925
Also
>snows for a day
>absolute chaos
>>
>>14010738
They don't teach us to drive on highways here. We don't even have highways. I'll make sure to drive properly on my trip to Bonn in 2 weeks.
>>
>>14010974
>trip to Bonn
lel I'm from near that shithole. What are you doing in there?
If you don't have to go there, stay away.
>>
>>14010984
We're going to pick up an Audi A3 from a friend.
>>
>>14011102
>from a friend
so you're going to steal one
fucking poles, always the same shit with you guys.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.