[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jeep thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 00l0l_1hO6qhUoKNd_600x450.jpg (162 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
00l0l_1hO6qhUoKNd_600x450.jpg
162 KB, 600x450
All things jeep.
Pic related, I'm thinking of buying a jeep simply for fun and as a commuter. Are they just meme cars? Or actually fun to drive.
>>
http://www.newsday.com/classifieds/cars/consumer-reports-best-and-worst-car-brands-in-2015-include-lexus-mazda-and-toyota-1.10387053

Go to the bottom, that's where you find Jeep.

>lowest possible reliability rating
>>
File: 00V0V_a2FVt9k5gST_600x450.jpg (97 KB, 508x338) Image search: [Google]
00V0V_a2FVt9k5gST_600x450.jpg
97 KB, 508x338
I'm also thinking of buying a jeep but I hear they break down often, anyone have experience with this?
>>
How about a nice Corolla?
>>
>>13998233
Literally anything from FCA will breakdown easily.
>>
>>13998266
Not even Mexicans will drive them
>>
>>13998256
how about you fuck off spam artist
>>
>>1399827 what type of problems often come up? Why does it have such a bad reliability rating?
>>
>>13998221
Don't buy new cars period, an old xj Cherokee will run longer than anything you buy today
>>
>>13998233
I've owned two Cherokees both high mileage and both have never, ever broken down and left me stranded
First jeep was a huge piece of shit and still never broke, current one is at 320k miles, I dd it and it has no signs of slowing down
>>
>>13998365
this. Jeep today doesn't even resemble what it used to be. my grandparents drove their '89 Cherokee into the junkyard with 540k on it, original engine/trans. It was leaking everything it could possibly leak, none of the windows rolled down anymore, there was a new noise every time you drove it but it just kept going and going and going.
>>
File: yeeeeehaaaaaa.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
yeeeeehaaaaaa.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
I miss mine dearly. would recommend for a daily driver if you aren't ever highway driving, as the top speed is like 120km and thats in high-revs in 4th gear
>>
>>13998189
Anything pre 2003 is good, minus the so and wj, and plus the late 4.0 TJ
>>
>>13998955
*tj
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.