[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite adventure of Tacomeat Fijiwater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 359x359
What's your favorite adventure of Tacomeat Fijiwater?
>>
File: initial D fags.png (235 KB, 637x355) Image search: [Google]
initial D fags.png
235 KB, 637x355
>>13997779

I liked the ep where he and his brother Sasuke looked like NEETs from /o/. Really added to the immersion and realism of the show.
>>
I liked the whole of 1st Stage to 3rd Stage.
He actually had a personality back then.
>>
I liked the scene where fuji got his dick wet
>>
Itsuki is a far better character and there should be a season dedicated especially to him and the Akina Speed Stars as a whole, where they've gotten good at racing.
>>
File: bunta.jpg (38 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
bunta.jpg
38 KB, 640x427
Will smoking increase my driving skills?
>>
>>13998544
No, but eating tofu would.
>>
>>13998533
Initial D should have ended at 3rd Stage.
>>
>>13998544
Pink button ups do, i should know
>>
>>13998554
No, the stages after 3rd should have been different.
>>
They need to revive the series with a new character and more modern cars
they would still have the old cars but you would see later model evos and wrx stis + later miatas and the toyota 86 being the new tofu car
>>
>>13998898
modern auto culture is too divided and assmad at eachother for it to make good entertainment
>>
>>13997779
the one where you suck cocks
>>
>>13997779
The one where he thought he was going to lose and then won.

... Oh wait... Thats every episode... Theyre all the exact same.
>>
>>13999543
That only really starts with 4th stage.
>>
>>13998533
He was an annoying tryhard. The other Akina Speed Stars were better as they also acted as comedic relief without being retarded. Also, no personality > retarded personality.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.