[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I drive like Dagumi Tofuboy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
How do I drive like Dagumi Tofuboy?
>>
Find the tightest corner you can and drift around it as fast as you can.
>>
File: 1.png (62 KB, 506x321) Image search: [Google]
1.png
62 KB, 506x321
Buy a 2016 JDM MX-5 with i-DM. It tells you when you drive like shit from excessive steering or throttle inputs without splashing freezing water all over your dick. You know the saying: smooth is fast and sideways is smooth. Or, you know, something like that.
>>
>>13995810
Close your eyes and put the pedal to the floor. Also don't forget to "implement super fast mode".
>>
>>13995810

TOUGE + TURENO + RUNNING IN THE 90's = DORIFTO CHAMPION
>>
Clean your urethra with a qtip.
>>
>>13995810
>buy a RWD shitbox
Preferably with the chassis integrity of a wet noodle with erectile dysfunction(and avout the same weight), an engine with a power output only rivaled by a flathead Briggs&Stratton, and a solid rear axle, because the stock engine could never overcome the grip IRS would provide using those fat 185 section tires.
An AE86 would be great - but they're getting out of budget for a budding ricer like you. I'd suggest a Kaddett C - those even have an almost-overhead-cam engine.

>paint it panda
Rattlecan paint will do fine for the panda white/black paint scheme, but make sure to spend at least twice your budget on a professional designer who will sticker your shop name in moonrunes on the side of your ride. Doesn't actually matter if it's your shop name, come to think of it, might as well be Klaus's Wursten Factory in wapanese.

>buy wheels six times your budget
Or at least buy six pairs of Rota's so you can be JDM tyte and swap them out. Be sure to put stretched 155 section tires on there for massive street cred and less grip.

>Eurobeat
You could install a big sound system in your car to ensure you'll always have enough Eurobeat (as if you could, HAH), but that would slow your shitbox down. I'd recommend someone driving behind you, in something actually fast, like a Z06 Corvette, to provide the Eurobeat. God knows you need the weight reduction.

>rip hektik skidz
Just put it in overDrift, and it'll skid itself.
>>
>>13995981
>rwd
Nah fåm
>>
File: Huehuehue.gif (2 MB, 400x201) Image search: [Google]
Huehuehue.gif
2 MB, 400x201
>>13995981
[amused]
>>
>>13996775
This
>>
>>13995810
drive like paul walker
>>
File: 3497649764537.png (534 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3497649764537.png
534 KB, 1280x720
>>13995810
I wouldn't know because Initial D a shit.
>>
>>13999620
into a tree
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.