[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ferd the best Amerifat automaker of the 21st century?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fordgt.jpg (681 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
fordgt.jpg
681 KB, 1280x782
Is Ferd the best Amerifat automaker of the 21st century?
>>
fuck off shill
:^)
>>
>>13995410

We're not even 15% of the way through the 21st century. This is like calling a baseball game before the end of the 2nd inning.
>>
>>13995427
Good Ol' Government Motors.
>>
File: H47Mf43.jpg (50 KB, 629x410) Image search: [Google]
H47Mf43.jpg
50 KB, 629x410
Who knows, but Ford is currently the best automaker in the world, yes.

They have performance cars for everyone. If you've only got $20,000 then you can have fun in a Fiesta ST. Or, if you have $400,000, then you can get a GT.

At their respective price points, they make the best econoboxes, the best pickups, the best work vans, the best SUVs, and the best performance cars.

A Taurus SHO could slap the shit out of an STI, and do it while you're cocooned in luxury too.

Ford cars have great reliability, and are good on gas too. Sure, Snek may be the fastest production car, but Chrysler as a whole can't compete. Neither can anyone else.

Why is Trump even running for president. America is already great again.
>>
File: gawdmusheen.jpg (705 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
gawdmusheen.jpg
705 KB, 1280x782
>>13995410
>Is Ferd the best Amerifat automaker of the 21st century?
No, Ferd is the greatest automaker in the world of all time.
>>
File: index.jpg (2 KB, 134x100) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
2 KB, 134x100
>>
It appears i've walked into a circle jerk
>>
>>13998504
Prove us wrong. The new Ford is GOAT.
>>
>>13998994
>implying Ford hasn't always been GOAT
>>
>>13998994
>American cars are good now I swear
Fordfags have been saying this since Ford was first created
>>
>>13998998
>Implying they weren't absolute garbage in the early 2000's.
>>
>>13999020
>Implying there was a time where they weren't
>>
As a Ford lover, their reliability isn't that great. And they're kind of a pain in the ass to work on. But I do agree they seem to have good options for their cars. And that's great.
From the inline 3, to the ecoboost 4, to the V10 for some super duty models.
And most of those come with manual, except the super duties.
Even though they still should.

While other car companies force you to have an automatic with all of the engine options. And I hate that shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.