[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to watch every F1 Championship starting with 1950.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Formula-1-Logo-5.jpg (12 KB, 494x239) Image search: [Google]
Formula-1-Logo-5.jpg
12 KB, 494x239
I would like to watch every F1 Championship starting with 1950. Did they film the full races from the onset of F1?

If so, is there some place on the internet that I can watch all of them for free? Obviously I can download the newer seasons from millions of places, but I'm concerned with the pre-internet era videos
>>
I'd suggest taking up a hobby.
>>
I can tell you that F1 wasn't televised until 1976. i'm not sure where you can watch those races though
>>
>>13993289
F1 was televised before '76, it just wasn't broadcasted worldwide and it might not have been flag to flag live coverage.
>>
>>13993373
It's 2015 and Formula 1 is barely televised in the US. It's kinda funny and sad at the same time.
>>
>>13993402
burgers don't care about racing unless its nascar
>>
>>13993402
F1 died in 2006.
I´m looking for a new racing sport.
rally is pretty nice, but all the cars are shitbox.
any suggestion?
>>
>>13992314
>A hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time.
Hate to break it to ya, but a hobby is more than just making crafts and playing a musical instrument.
>>
>>13993587
DTM
>>
>>13993587
its all pretty shit.

WEC is alright. DTM is alright. WTCC/BTCC is alright.
IMSA would be alright if it wasn't for the american commentators and the stupid bullshit americans do like all the pit lane interviews.
>>
>>13991542
You can buy the boxsets.

Idk about previous years but, the 80s and 90s are well covered on dvd.
>>
>>13994612
>>13994634
but DTM and WTCC/BTCC are shitboxes too.
I´m looking for cars that could be fighter jets any moment.
maybe go down to F2? they are pretty fast too.
>>
Not a lot but this one's a good start

http://www.dailymotion.com/Sukhoi-su37
>>
>>13993402
>It's 2015 and Formula 1 is barely televised in the US
They televise every fucking race, so I'm not sure what barely means in this case. Each race 3 times a week?
>>
>>13994840
he probably means that they're shown at times during the day when nobody is going to be watching.

>waking up at 4am on a sunday to watch f1
>>
>>13994791
If you dont mind that everyone in GP2 is a trustfund baby then yeah.

It seems like you're more interested in the technology aspect than the driver aspect and really only WEC/IMSA prototypes and F1 can provide that.

DTM aren't shit boxes.. they aren't even based on production cars. they are fully one off purpose built from the ground up carbon monocoque race cars.

For the best driver/team based racing it's DTM, WTCC/BTCC, Carerra Cup, BSB/MotoGP/WSBK, and other touring car sprint racing, Various GT based endurance series to an extent (WEC GTE pro, IMSA GTLM)
>>
>>13994880
That's what DVRs are for. Besides, regardless of what country you live in, there will always be races at 4am. It's international.
>>
>>13993587
Look into motorcycle racing. WBK and WSS can get very intense especially in the final laps.

Also the Pirelli World Challenge series the premier GT racing circuit in the US.
>>
>>13993587
SUPAH GEE TEE
no really, full race replays available on nissan's youtube channel, you could watch the whole season now if you wanted to, and the cars are out of this world, there's a fucking prius that is faster than the FIA GT3 cars
>>
>>13994840
>>13994880
>>13994944
They replay them at 4pm most of the time tho. Besides that, they aren't on a consistent network. Most are on NBC Sports. A few will be on CNBC. And the US GP is on NBC.

They don't show FP1 or FP2. Most of the time they show FP3. Sometimes qualifying will be on NBC Sports while the race is on CNBC in between infomercials. Or they will have the race on NBC Sports, but pre-race and post-race will be on CNBC. And they don't even have the F1 Extra (pre and post race) every race weekend. CNBC is a joke of a network, thank god for the programming guide or I would never find the races. They don't advertise for races for shit.

Bundesliga Soccer takes priority over F1 races on NBC Sports. That has to say something about F1 coverage in the US.
>>
>>13993587
WRC died in 08
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.