[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now own a car dealership. What do you name it and what kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 800x531
You now own a car dealership. What do you name it and what kind of cars do you sell?
>>
"Fuck Off"

Bristols.
>>
>>13990411
Bristol didn't advertise, but they weren't exactly assholes.
>>
>>13990418

Tony Crook was known to close the shop when he didn't approve of who was window shopping.
>>
>>13990407
boxes"R"us
I would sell shitboxes and shill over my inventory on /o/
>>
>>13990407
>name
Shitbox Galore

>kind of cars
Used Nissans, Toyotas, Hondas, Chevys, Fords, and Dodges.
>>
Only 3 door hatchbacks in standard

I will call it "Eddies hatchback extravagansa"

and my names not Eddie, I'll make up some story about a crazy uncle and a lost bet.
>>
File: adam9.jpg (92 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
adam9.jpg
92 KB, 500x516
Godimento.

Two-seaters.
>>
Greyskull's Grey Imports
RHD and some LHD cars from Japan and Australia, specializing in kei cars, Australian muscle, and a few sports cars. Also sells the Proton Satria Neo RS
>>
File: riff.jpg (72 KB, 658x350) Image search: [Google]
riff.jpg
72 KB, 658x350
>>13990407
Pic related, and old unloved cars like the 928, any AMERICAN turbo shits, ect. And old exotics at ridiculous interest rates
>>
Soldi Cimitero

Maserati
>>
I name it "Corvette vs GT-R"

I sell Mustangs and M3s.
>>
>>13990934
Underrated post
>>
My dealership: Toy's R Us

What I sell: Toyotas
>>
Apex Limited Motors

I sell blown-up FCs and FDs and a bunch of RX-8's somehow still running with their original engines all on the verge of typical dorito failures.

Also "No mechanical services provided" because too lazy to do dorito repair.
>>
FUCK FWD
I only sell rwd true performance cars
>>
25 Plus Imports.

All freshly - legal JDM vehicles, with an emphasis on kei cars and trucks
>>
The Wonderland
Selling everyday cars that aren't encountered everyday in europe like Ford Crown Vics, LeBarons, Fieros with some Reattas and such thrown into the mix.
>>
i'll make a special lot for craigslist ads. fags who are selling can negotiate with staff alongside the customer to provide a second opinion so that there will be no jewing and no monkey business.
>>
>>13990407

Journey Motoring

We sell sport touring cars and sport touring motorcycles.
>>
> what kind of cars would I sell

Whatever makes me money. Most of the cars /o/ loves are niche vehicles with small profit margins or low demand.

To make money you need to stock your inventory with boring everyday cars - Malibus, Accords, Grand Caravans, etc, whatever can get financed.
>>
Shitheaps.

we only sell American cars.
>>
File: 49029555.jpg (33 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
49029555.jpg
33 KB, 225x225
LPG Quality Aut/o/mobiles

Nothing that costs over 5K

25% discount to anyone who can prove they browse /o/

Additional 5% for every meme you can successfully drop during negotiations
>>
>>13993868
I've been here long enough that I am very sure I can get it free or close to free.
>>
>>13994007
I could use a cheap car my dad is going to kill me when he finds out I stuffed the miats into a guardrail.
>Understeer is a bitch senpai
>>
>>13993868
Would you sell me a miata with an 13b swap?
>>
Scamdanavian auto.

All I sell is Ford era Volvo and GM era Saabs.

Have a rydell btcc 855 for company van.
>>
Lexus and either a jewish or german name. Discount RX's like crazy and let the cash roll in.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.