[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these rubber bumper lips any good? I just got my car painted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Are these rubber bumper lips any good? I just got my car painted and don't want to scratch the front bumper.
>>
>>13983260
Always wanted to ask this.
See pic related. Does the front of this yukon has the same bumper lips as the one in OP's car? IF yes, what does these bumper lips provide as a function?
>>
>>13983260
>don't want to scratch the front bumper.
Lift your car then.
Make it fit for purpose.
>>
>>13983297
Aero brah

>>13983260
Not really, if they're mounted softly they peel off all the time and if they're mounted well you can flex and fuck the bumper without even scraping
>>
>>13983299
A car can very fit for purpose and still not make it over some retarded fucking speed bumps.

There are some at my relatively local shops where a brand new, unlowered 2014 jeep grand cherokee scraped on.

You know, quite possibly the highest SUV you can currently buy.
Fucking scrapes.

Now imagine a normal car.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (154 KB, 953x439) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
154 KB, 953x439
>>13983309
Pic related.

See this? See how they're in line with the goddamn gutter?
See how the fucking top has been scraped flat?

THOSE ARE THE GENTLE ONES.
>>
>>13983309
There is no argument to that statement. You either adjust the car to traverse the environment or you stop going into that environment.
That's the property you own and that's all you have control over.
>>
>>13983328
Or i could change the environment considering i literally paid for it.
>>
>>13983331
It's more like a timeshare
>>
>>13983338
And if the timeshare has a giant spike sticking out of the floor that everyone gently impales themselves on every now and then and only 1 cunt person wants to keep it, i say we kill that cunt and remove the spike rather than constantly walking around in fucking plate armor
>>
>>13983327
fuck Australian roads, they suck
>>
>>13983297
First, regulations.
Second, aero.
>>
>>13983328
Autism: the post
>>
>>13983343
Except the cunt is the motherfucking government that controls a bunch of people with big guns
>>
>>13983327
damn man
got any other pics?
>>
>>13983301

This is what I thought.. No experience necessary.

If you could make one on a hinge then that would.. Increase cost.
>>
>>13983466
I haven't had one myself, but a mate did on his S14, he got sick of it coming off all the time so he essentially just put 50 screws in, the problem is he was reversing out of a driveway and the rubber got caught and a bunch of the paint near the front bar mounts got all cracked
>>
I have the EZ Lip. If you go on their website you can enter their little survey to enter for a chance to win one for free every week. I entered twice, the second time I put that I had a new sti or something and I won. However, it fuckin ripped when I hit something on the highway. It's worth getting for free, but if you plan on buying one buy an All Fit Lip. They're stronger.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.