[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk about the PT cruiser. is it a good car, or more novel in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: bigbar_delta_300.jpg (34 KB, 604x300) Image search: [Google]
bigbar_delta_300.jpg
34 KB, 604x300
Talk about the PT cruiser.

is it a good car, or more novel in intent and dicey to get a good one?
>>
It's an unreliable piece of junk with horrid driving characteristics and an interior the quality level of a dollar store water gun.
>>
>TP cruiser

lmao
>>
>>13983217
so between it and any other hatchbacks, get another?
>>
>>13983217
>It's an American car
Think he wants a relative appraisal, not an absolute appraisal anon.
>>
>>13983246
Oh well in that case it's an utter shitbox.
>>
>>13983210
I've only seen fat lebanese and niggers driving it. Because this car is as boring as them.
>>
>>13983210
I think it's an ugly car but I think it has a neat interior compared to the interiors of its other line-ups of its generation. For instance, you would only appreciate the flashy interior if you look at the tasteless Sebring
>>
>>13983217
This. Had to drive one for a few weeks as a loaner car from a dealer once.

Never again. Truly despicable. Zero redeeming qualities.
>>
Is it really that bad? I wanted to get one as DD because I really dig the design. I really wouldn't drive it more than 10k miles a year
>>
File: 06-08_Chrysler_PT_Cruiser.jpg (158 KB, 1968x1184) Image search: [Google]
06-08_Chrysler_PT_Cruiser.jpg
158 KB, 1968x1184
>>13983210

Chrysler sold half a million of the fucking things in the first 4 years of its existence. People suddenly stopped liking these things around 2007 for some reason or another.

With over a million of these fuckers roaming the roads, they can't possibly be bad. However, the types of people who usually own these sorts of cars don't maintain them worth shit, so they are branded as "unreliable garbage" by everyone based on anecdote rather than legitimate reasons.

Thankfully, them being perceived as shit machines means that the prices are nice and low.
>>
Every one who owns one of these drives like a dickhead.
>>
>>13983711
> less thenn 10k
Just take the bus
>>
>>13983770
>50€/mo
I'd rather a car
>>
>>13983778
You're vastly underestimating how much a car will cost you per month including the initial purchase cost if you think you'll be making a saving.
>>
>>13983210
It's shit. It'll break and then cost thousands to fix because it's so badly made.
>>
>>13983739
This.
Also everytime i go to a junkyard theres atleast 15-20 of them there in 90-95% complete shape.
You can literally Frankenstein a car using the parts from a junkyard and probably not even break 3k.
>>
They all have horrible drivers.
>>
It's a tall dodge neon and it's terrible.
>>
>>13983711
>Is it really that bad?

Is one of the only cars /o/ universally despises.
>>
my friend Hans has one
>>
The turbo engine is sex, drop the head from that fucker into a Dodge Daytona Z or a LeBaron GTC Turbo II for a hybrid TIII
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.