[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a proper way to have your legs and knees and feet when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-4029005006025381541.jpg (294 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4029005006025381541.jpg
294 KB, 720x1280
Is there a proper way to have your legs and knees and feet when you drive? If I drive for more than 10 minutes I start getting knee pain in the pedal leg. Any idea why?
>>
>>13979212
shitty seating position.

Got a friend with an outlander sport, he bitches and moans that his car gives me knee pain. We all made fun of him for it.

I finally drove it on a road trip, my knees felt uncomfortable and weird. So I can see how he has pain.

Car has shitty seating design.
>>
>>13979212
You're too close to the pedals.
>>
few things might be wrong:
- seat is too close to the dash
- you give your feet too much supination, causing the knee to hurt
- you have some kind of joint dissability and need to see the doc
>>
>>13979269
I usually keep my heel planted and invert/evert the foot while the heel is planted and everting it causes a bit of pain
>>
>>13979333
Your knee is bent too much. Move your seat back.

>Inb4 comfort
You aren't sitting in a bus, manspreading can hurt your knee if you have to twist it all the time to push pedals.
>>
>>13979333
>I usually keep my heel planted and invert/evert the foot while the heel is planted and everting it causes a bit of pain
Don't do this, move your leg.
>>
>>13979212
>driving automatic
Kill yourself
>>
>>13979398
Bus rider lmao
>>
You're missing the third pedal that balances the pressure in your legs.
>>
File: 1444621143163s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1444621143163s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>13979398
>>
>>13979212
I got the same problem with my wrangler. I'm 6'5'' and the seat doesnt go back any further so I semi recline myself and it helps alleviate the problem a bit.
>>
Some cars are just really uncomfortable for people with certain dimensions.

The worst I've ever driven was an 07 honda fit. It was actually pretty fun to hoon, but the steering wheel doesn't telescope and i have long legs, so I have to sit way back, it felt like I was hyperextending my elbows to reach the wheel. And even then, my knee was cocked at an angle on the gas pedal, which lead to knee pain after 30 minutes.

Only fix is buying a car that fits you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.