[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just quit my job because I lost my licence what do I do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: charlies-mx5.jpg (466 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
charlies-mx5.jpg
466 KB, 1024x683
Just quit my job because I lost my licence

what do I do now? I thought about getting welfare but that's too much of a pain in the ass to get.
>>
>quitting
>not getting purposely fired
it's like you don't want unemployment checks.
>>
How did you lose your license?
>>
>>13979165
I needed a good reference for future employment. I've never been fired from a job and I don't intend to ever get fired in the future.
>>
>>13979165
You can only get unemployment from being laid off. Not quiting, or being fired.

You can still aply and say laid off.

I've been fired 3 times, each time I got unemployment claimed I was laid off. Either they never check, or my employer didn't give a fuck
>>
>>13979170
I lost all my points. I'm not sure how your licence system works in America but I basically got too many speeding fines over 3 years. I could've kept driving but it wasn't worth it if something happened.
>>
>>13979181
>still speeding when you have points racking up

You absolutely dumbass.
>>
realize life isnt important and do dumb shit
>>
Take the bus, walk or bike to job that's close to you.

Same thing happened to me last year. I walked to work for 3 months during winter in Minnesota.

>Don't be a bitch
>>
>>13979181
how fucking retarded do you have to be?
At some point you just accept the fact that speed cameras are fucking you up and start driving like a granny for a year or two.
>>
>>13979181
I have a buddy who lost his license for awhile. He got one of those stand up scooters with the little teeny 2-stroke motor stuck on the back wheel and bombed around everywhere on the sidewalks. Couldn't go on freeways but he was just as fast and sometimes faster than the rest of us at getting places in town.
>>
>>13979282
I was in my early twenties. I was very wreckless and careless and was using the road to get away from my problems
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.