[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any people from Poland browsing /o/? I'm going to visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Any people from Poland browsing /o/?
I'm going to visit Tricity (Gydnia) soon by my car and have a few questions.

How are the street conditions in Poland? I drive an E90 (deepened on the front), will I have problems?
How many speeding cameras/polices are on the road? If they catch you speeding, is it possible to bribe them?
Is car theft as common as people say it? My car isn't insuranced against theft since the rate would be insane and I store it in a garage (would cost ~1000€/year while worth is ~19k€). I will have to park it on the streets there, should I play with the fire?
How is the traffic? (Especially up there north.) Is it even worth the use the car instead of public transport? (Which wouldn't be the case for Vienna for example)

Also Frog appreciation thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0PYbRIbS-g&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YUBjJiF0tE
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+09.28.38).jpg (95 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+09.28.38).jpg
95 KB, 597x597
Bump
>>
>>13978910
>Is car theft as common as people say it?
It's not the 90s anymore.

>Is it even worth the use the car instead of public transport?
It's woth it literally everywhere outside of major cities.
>>
>>13979586
>It's not the 90s anymore
Could you clearify that? So shouldn't I be worried?
>>
Roads got a LOT better since the 90s
Speed cameras in almost every fucking village you go through.
Also police with unmarked cars (black insignia with 2 people inside)
Don't worry about the car
>>
>>13980374
So I'll be able to park it anywhere without having to worry?

Also is the polish police allowed to confiscade my car if they catch me speeding like in Italy and the Swiss?
>>
Just dont go 50 kmph over limit in cities. Tickets are cheap, max you can get is 500PLN for speeding. Roads are not that bad now and you can try to bribe cops as you have to give cash for ticket immediately anyway.
>>
>>13980438
No.
>>
>>13980459
That's neat
So if they catch me with 260km/h on the highway they still only are able to fee me 500PLN?

Are there many speedcams on the highways?
>>
>>13980478
Donot try to bribe them. Poland is not ukraine!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.