[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buick GNX or Ferrari Testarossa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Honestly as far as aesthetic, performance, and attainability metrics go, the Grand National vastly outclasses the Testarossa.

Which is better on the dollar, /o/?
>>
>vastly outclasses
>.1 faster to 60
>.5 slower in arbitrary length of acceleration

Wat.
>>
>>13977578
Oh shit you need to use that template everyone shoops. "Conclusion: Buick GNX is superior".
>>
Buick 1980s interiors are literally complete fucking garbage that I would be embarrassed to be seen in again. This is coming from someone who had a hot air GN for a daily driver for three years. Complete SHIT just like every GM (Domestic desu) car in the 1980s.
>>
>>13979353
>Buick 1980s interiors are literally complete fucking garbage
This nigga can't handle the velour couch.
>>
>>13977601
"Conclusion: The Buick GNX is noticeably faster"
>>
>>13977578
>Which is better on the dollar, /o/?
>Buick vs a fucking Ferrari
>>
>>13979353
Lol these cars aren't meant to be dailies. My 87 has absolutely no issues and I get compliments anywhere I go. Literally nothing wrong with the interior and comfortable on long drives.
>>
>>13979362
Considering how much cheaper the Buick is it wins by default.
>>
>Autotragic only
The discussion should just end here
>>
Buick is ugly shit interior sounds like shit and GM

Ferrari wins easy
>>
>>13979533
The buicks auto is pretty cool though. Shift points are deigned to keep you on boost.
>>
>>13979646
Any automatic keeps your boost because you can keep your foot down. You lose boost letting off the gas, which you have to do in a manual.
>>
>>13979717
>granny shifting instead of double clutching like you should
>>
>>13979439
So you barely drive your car and don't have any issues on a car even you deem isn't suitable for daily driving. Not sure how that counters my argument of it being a plastic shitheap on the inside.

I could install a couch into my truck and claim it's comfortable, doesn't mean it isn't complete shit quality wise.
>>
>>13979717
>he doesn't have flat-shift
>>
>>13979867
>plastic
confirmed for never even seeing the inside of a GN
>>
>>13979717
>letting off the gas, which you have to do in a manual.
Pfft
If you're a fucking pussy i suppose
>>
>>13979757
>I'll take the 21st century for $500, Alex.

Hey, at least you tried.
>>
>>13977584
'merican notopendlol
>>
Guess what, I'm still gonna want the Testarossa because it's iconic, it's a beautiful supercar.
>>
>>13982107
>implying the GNX isn't iconic
>>
>>13982162
it isnt
>>
>>13982162
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=buick&model=Grand+National&modelMatch=1&modelInclModel=on

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Ferrari&model=Testarossa&modelMatch=1&modelInclModel=on
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.