[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /o/ think of my car?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: shinka.jpg (244 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
shinka.jpg
244 KB, 1024x764
be honest
>>
window tint and wheels make you look like youre 16
>>
>>13977276

that series rx7 is poo sir
>>
looks nice but ultimately it's an RX8. The motors were poopy and they never achieved status like they should have. Thanks mazda.
>>
>>13977276
>do you know what a rotary engine is?
>do you know how they work?
>It's really crazy, Wenkel was a genius!
>I'm going to tell you how it works!
>I already told you? I'll tell you again!
>Isn't it cool?
>Triangles, triangles, TRIANGLES, triangles... TrIaNgLeS!
>>
>>13977276
I enjoy it, but I'm a rotard. Looks like a relatively late one, what year is it?

If we are being critical, I'd say pull off the plastidip on the wheels and it would be a 9/10 for me.
>>
>>13977285
i don't actually...
just wondering if it was a good buy or not
>>
>>13977288
Not really. Rotaries are a bit... special on a regular day. The RX-8 is a watered-down Rotary to boot which defesta the whole point and yet it's still a pain in the neck to live with compared to a pison engine. At the end of the day the only reason to buy one is for the sheer novelty of driving a Dorito-powered car.
>>
>>13977296
even for 4 grand 2008?
>>
I never liked how the rx-8 looked, but this one looks ok.
>>
>>13977276
TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES
>>
>>13977279
Pretty sure that's an x8, m8
>>
>>13977276
Too much tint
Gold badges a shit
That maroon color is even worse
I hope you took care of that dorito
Still, it's hard to make an RX-8 look bad, and you didn't stance it
6/10
>>
the only rx that deserves a v8 desu
>>
>>13977285
Fuck off back to reddit you maymaying sheep
>>
>>13977285
Hehehe, Regularcars reference
>>
>>13977276
I'm liking that red whats the name ?
>>
>>13977313
There's something wrong with it if it's only 4k bro. Just walk away
>>
If it's an automatic go drown yourself in the nearest toilet.
>>
A P E X S E A L S
P
E
X

S
E
A
L
S
>>
>>13977475
Bordeaux. Like the vino.
>>
>>13977488
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>13977488
>>13977574
S A M E F A G
A
M
E
F
A
G
>>
>>13977313
PPI at the mazda dealership with a compression test, the 2008s are the best ones next to the RE RX8 which I don't think America got
>>
File: cent.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
cent.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>13977276
>pre-facelift
>>
>>13977276
Its got a lot going for it if you want a practical sporty daily.

Only problem is the engine. Which is a really big problem.
>>
If you don't know about the general maintenance the car needs, please read up at rx8 . com so you don't come back here in a week or two because you were a idiot and flooded it.

If that's a early model year and still has the original engine, you can possible be able to get mazda to put a new one in.

If that's a automatic transmission model, you should just drown yourself in 2stroke oil.

Don't believe the meme regurgitating idiots that say it will blow up at 80k/lol apex seals. Those twats have been slowly working that number down. It should last ~160k if you actually care for it like it should be (it's a sports/specialty car)

Have fun!
>>
>>13977408
Closest thing to a compliment I've ever seen on /o/
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.