[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is the best reviewer on youtube and why is it Doug Demuro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
who is the best reviewer on youtube and why is it Doug Demuro?
>>
>>13977187
I like that guy. He's pretty genuine and funny.
>>
Would it be bad to say rcr? I just like him cause i think his reviews are funny. If i had to chose someone else id choose dudeinblue
>>
>>13977219
He's not a reviewer m8, just an entertainer, which was fine until he started going full English major with looking for meaning where there is none.

Personally, I like xcar. Don't watch them much but they're genuine people who know what they're talking about
>>
>>13977187
my 1990 NISSAN SKYLINE GTR
>>
>>13977187
I don't think he is a reviewer. All I ever see is videos about his JDM Nissan GTR
>>
>>13977237
>>13977240
>my Japanese imported right hand drive 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R
FTFY
>>
>>13977187
Fuck off, Doug. Your videos are shit
>>
Desperate attention whore who post videos about how he gets attention with his
> rigth hand drive importer japanese 1990 skyline gtr r32 jdm life yo!
>>
>>13977187
he smiles too much
>>
He used to own a Ferrari, I think he reminds you of that in every one of his videos
>>
Fuck off Doug
>>
>hi guys its me Doug here with my Japanese imported right hand drive 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R and today I'm going to film myself getting reactions from people who cant even remember a car company's name if they saw it and continue to be surprised when I show up in a car that looks crappy to non car people and their only reaction is "why are you on that side this is 'murica! Is that one of them Chinese cars?" And then i will explain that this is my Japanese imported right hand drive 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R and that they put drivers on the opposite side in japan.
>why do i like his videos so much?
>>
you guys know he sold his GTR right?

and his job is to buy certain cars that his viewers suggest and he keeps it for a year and makes videos about it.
>>
>>13978897
Yeah, that's literally his shtick. He's moving on to a 04 Gallardo last I heard
>>
>>13977187
Is that the guy with the imported 1990 Japanese Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R?
>>
>>13978927

No, I think it's that smug douchebag from Jalopnik with the 360 Modena.
>>
this guy is good at what he does

https://www.youtube.com/user/saabkyle04/videos
>>
>>13979130
>360 mondena
this guy reviews cars and got the most bland Ferrari imaginable?!? what a kek
>>
>>13979945
The 360 is the only modern Ferrari that can be described as beautiful.
>>
chris harris is the best, no other answer is acceptable
>>
>>13977187
whenever I see this guy's videos all I can hear is the sound of him sucking air past his tongue
seriously, between every other sentence he speaks it sounds like he is taking a hit on a bong as he struggles to get his goddamn tongue out of the way
>>
File: ferrari-f430-13.jpg (640 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ferrari-f430-13.jpg
640 KB, 1600x1200
>>13979976
this is basically a 360 with better specs and better looking imo only good looking 360 was the challenge stradale or whatever it was
>>
File: Its-happening-gif.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Its-happening-gif.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>13979978
this guy gets it
>mfw 918, F70, P1 review before anyone else
>>
I took my 1990 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R to a NISSAN DEALERSHIP to get a service! How wacky!!!
>>
>>13979978
He sounds bored in every video.
>>
Not a fan of his sense of humour or his "acting"
>>
File: Hyper5.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hyper5.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>13980061
>before anyone else
Nope.

I'm not saying this idiot did a better job, but he was the first one to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpzIDioYjE
>>
>>13979927
Which is read a lengthy list of specs.
Nope
Vehicle virgins is pretty good
>>
>>13980158
He's also a genuinely cool guy to be honest. He seems like a nice guy to hang out with.
>>
He is rich ?
>>
I watch a bunch of independent youtube car channels, but I adblock the shit out of them. They get no passive money from me.

Especially Faggot Garage.
>>
I maintain that the TTAC episode of The Smoking Tire where Jack Baruth and Bark M shit all of DeMuro is the best podcast I've ever heard.
>>
>>13981107

>Watching faggard garage
>Not watching Angry Car Rants
>>
>>13981142
I adblock them too.
>>
>>13980165

This faggot looks like he's going to shoot up an elementary school and sounds like he just graduated from one

get the fuck off of this board
>>
>>13981142
YO! That's mint
>>
File: DR_30.png (53 KB, 994x395) Image search: [Google]
DR_30.png
53 KB, 994x395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5TKp_vckmo
Donald Jackson keeps it real.
>>
>>13980061
>>13979978
>hates the miata
>>
I love Doug's writing style. Honestly, his videos totally bore me (with a few exceptions), but I find his sense of humor and writing style incredibly amusing. His Carmax warranty stories are always entertaining.

I would not consider him a reviewer, though.
>>
>vehicle virgins

good lord aha
>>
>>13977187
muh right hand drive 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R
>>
>>13977219

Yeah but he pretty much has nothing to say about any car. He makes up a load of shit about the personality of it and babbles on for like 10 minutes and then reads some wikipedia facts, look it has some weird euro feature. Doesn't seem like there is any useful information at all.
>>
/o/'s just jelly that they don't have the charisma, ebay bluetooth microphone, iphone and unique cars to get 100,000+ views on youtube.
>>
What does Dougy have now? He sold the Hummer and The Skyline recently.
>>
>>13983781
He should still have the Range Rover.

Also why is Kat Callahan allowed to post on Jalopnik. Fuck that weird feminist bitch. Put her back on Jezebel and keep her stupid fucking yippo cars to herself. She's trying to bring Pintrest to cars.
>>
File: tumblr_ne3o9qySeI1rgpjqio1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne3o9qySeI1rgpjqio1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Chris Harris anyone?
>>
>>13984029
Why do all new cars have flashing brake lights? Is that what they do when the traction control is going wild?
>>
>>13984151
LEDs have a refresh rate that is invisible to the naked eye but cameras can pick it up. They don't stay constant like an incandescent bulb.
>>
>>13984164
Sweet ok. I wasn't sure if it was from the camera or not. I've never seen Chris Harris drift a supercar in person so I didn't have anything to compare it to.
>>
>>13984018
I thought he got rid of it as well because its a disaster for reliability. He was on some scheme where the company leases him the car and they had to pay for repairs but the added cost of leasing over buying it was still worse, or something.

He said the Skyline was the cheapest and most fun of the cars he's owned while reviewing.
>>
>>13984352
He owned the Range rover up until at least a month ago, but I don't follow him on the twitters so IDK.

And of course the Skyline was an amazing car. The only reason most people don't import one is because you have to deal with customs. I think it's so weird he bought it and sold it so quick.
>>
>>13977586
And a H1 Hummer, oh and a Range Rover from carmax that breaks down. The man is a tool
>>
>>13978925
Please God no
>>
>>13983191

nice try, parker "the nose knows" nirenstein
>>
>>13977187
>Sponsored advertising
>this thread
>>
Can we stop with the Demuro shill threads? We get it, the guy is a massive faggot.

Whoever keeps making these threads needs to go back to Jalopnik.
>>
>>13984029
>>13984164
This shit fucks with my eyes really bad and I wish it would stop. LEDs don't have to be shit, but thanks to pulse width modulation, they often are.
>>
>here's a video of me driving my IMPORTED NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR to the drive-through!
>here's a video of me driving my IMPORTED NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR to the DMV!
>here's a video of me driving my IMPORTED NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR to the dealer for an oil change!
>here's a video of me driving my IMPORTED NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR to Safeway!
>here's a video of me driving my IMPORTED NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR on regular streets!

I like him but holy shit, we stopped caring after the first one. It's like he's trying to induce a second wave of gee tee aroo fanboys.
>>
File: IMAG0331.jpg (3 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0331.jpg
3 MB, 3024x5376
if I wanted to see reviews and comparisons of brand new enthusiast and luxury cars, i would watch motor trend

if I wanted to see reviews and comparisons of brand new normalfag cars, i would watch TFLcar

if I wanted to hear someone talk like some anon from /r9k/ about cars that would otherwise not get much press nowadays, I would watch rcr

if I wanted to know how good the interior, and feels during acceleration were in a car, I would watch subaruwrxfan

if I wanted to see between 2 and 5 videos per car covering community legends, prestige cars, and a fair amount of exotics, i would watch vehicle virgins

if I wanted a way more mechanically in depth review of a car then I would watch engineering explained's car reviews

if I wanted to see how well a car can hoon, I would watch Chris Harris (i really like his reviews of the cayman gt4 and the pagani huayra

if I wanted honest but charismatic reviews for those that have been in the automotive journalism game longer than almost anyone else along with consistent lap times on their own track (motor trend always goes between big willow and Laguna seca so I can't just go look and compare track times for the c6 zr1 and the c7 z06 on the same track by the same driver), I would watch top gear
>>
>>13988687
if i wanted to read a book i'd go to the library

dam nigga tldr
>>
>building the viginbound falcon
>someone else is doing the swap
>literally did not pay for it
>hoardes of redditors circle jerking over him
>each cumshot is money in his pocket
>rambles about meaningless shit
>somehow makes an engine swap boring
>english studies major
>furry
>faggot
Still watching his videos, would love to see him pussy out on performance driving when he actually builds his 5 litre slushbox
>>
>>13988734
motor trend, tfl, rcr, subaruwrxfan, vehicle virgins, engineering explained, Chris Harris, top gear

it's hard to choose a favorite
>>
>>13988873

13 year old please go
>>
File: 1448244305828.jpg (37 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1448244305828.jpg
37 KB, 392x500
>>13988687
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.