[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you deal with the fact that driving will be outlawed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: nu pepe.png (122 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
nu pepe.png
122 KB, 800x778
How will you deal with the fact that driving will be outlawed 15-20 years from now because of self driving cars?
>>
It won't. so I don't have to worry about it.

And if it was, which it won't, I would just continue to drive on closed course and OHV areas.
>>
File: 1448584662667.jpg (250 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
1448584662667.jpg
250 KB, 960x1440
I live in the actual free world, a developing nation
free of kikes, muslims, feminazis and other cvckoldry bullshit

driving wont be outlawed here
>>
> 15 to 20 years
Keep dreaming
>>
>>13976945
brazil?
>>
Remember how cars without catalytic converters were banned after they started to use them?

Also, if it did happen, you'd see a massive reduction in the most common source of unnatural death in the US, and possibly the world.
>>
>>13976945
Australia?
>>
>>13978602
Driving cars gives you coronary diseas(es) and problem(s)?
>>
>>13976930
It won't. By your logic, driving a car from the 80s should be illegal because it doesn't have the same safety standards as today. But alas, they're classic cars and totally legal. It'll be the same in the future; even though today's cars are self-driving, they will be legal to drive manually forever.
>>
>>13976930

Cars will become like horses: Things people spend stupid amounts of money on.

I will profit from this by offering courses in driving, a driving experience, storage spaces for cars with a basic maintenance package included when the owner can't check in on them, and land where people can enjoy their cars on various terrain.
>>
>>13976930
same with all other outlawed things; keep doing it 'till im dead
>>
>>13976930
>remember when they banned manual cars after GM introduced the hydra-matic in 1940
>>
>>13976930
>driving is outlawed
>one of the biggest industries is shutdown
>whole city of Detroit collapses

I don't think so
>>
>>13978772
>implying Detroit hasn't already gone to shit
>>
>driving outlawed
Is that like an /o/ version of SHTF? An utterly unfounded scenario so people can feel more badass about themselves?
>>
>>13978832
It's a worst-case scenario. With self-driving cars being pushed so hard I wouldn't be surprised, honestly.
>>
>>13978843
What a load of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 630x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 630x443
>>13978772

>implying detriot hasnt already imploded on itself
>>
>>13978602
>cars with no catalytic converters banned
>all these 50 and 60s Era cars still driving around
>all these later model cars with their cats removed still driving around
>>
>>13979038
>all these 50 and 60s Era cars still driving around
Grandfathering is a common concept in all forms of legislation.
>all these later model cars with their cats removed still driving around
That's just the US being retarded.
>>
>>13979038
His point is that they would be grandfathered. Can you imagine what would happen to the economy if everyone's driving machine was suddenly outlawed? People would be fucking pissed, too.

So yeah, he's saying our driver-operated vehicles will still be here. And I agree.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.