[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for a sedan, crossover or SUV that meets the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1418939656641.png (263 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1418939656641.png
263 KB, 615x456
I am looking for a sedan, crossover or SUV that meets the following criteria (listed in order of importance). Please help me find it. I looked at the sticky but it's not much help.

I am looking to spend less than 40k out the door (MSRP could be well above that).

MUST HAVES:

1. Excellent acceleration (no pickup lag or jerky transmission)
2. Excellent handling (this may exclude all Asian cars...)
3. Excellent stereo (at least 400 watts, at least 9 speakers) and acoustics (I have done aftermarket stereos before and I honestly no longer want to deal with that hassle)
4. Sun/moonroof
5. Backup camera
6. Leather
7. Large infotainment display

OPTIONAL (in other words, I would be willing to pay above 40k if the following were available):

8. Lumbar support
9. Heated seats
10. Power trunk/tailgate door
>>
go to your local mazda dealership =))
>>
>>13965356

3 Series?
>>
>>13965356
If you want to go up to around $50-60K, then look at the Dodge Durango Citadel. Mine has a Hemi so acceleration isn't a problem. Handling is really good for the size SUV it is.....it's hardly small. I have a ton of speakers....no idea how many I never counted. Why do you need 9 specifically? I have every single feature you want including the options and a ton more.

I went cheap on a SUV before and hated the thing a few months into it. I couldn't wait to trade it in. This time I got everything I wanted. I didn't settle. Yeah, I bought something expensive, but I spend a ton of time in my vehicle. I have back injuries and need to be comfortable. There are days I spend more time in my Durango than I do my house!
>>
Wait for the Urus
>>
>>13965356
Who is this semen demon?

SHO
H
O
>>
>>13966828
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya
>>
>>13966850
Thanks.

SHO
H
O
>>
>>13965356
You seriously just described the brand new Mazda3 S grand touring. Just go buy it. You won't regret it.
>>
GMC Typhoon
>>
Used and reliability wasn't mentioned:

Caddy or BMW you badgefag
>>
thanks all for your suggestions, to be honest sedan or SUV does not matter

what matters is the perfect combo of the criteria ilisted

as for handling some SUVs handle better than sedans (for example i think the smaller BMW X SUVs handle better than an accord or camry)

my idea of great handling cars (this is only a partial list of cars i have actually tested):

most BMWs
most Mercedes
Ford Fusion

i am looking for 0-60 times of low 6s (6-6.5)

>>13966882
Sorry but Mazda interiors are a dealbreaker, as is the Mazda definition of handling

>>13966883
Too old. Anybody buying a used car out of warranty has to be absolutely insane unless they have money to burn. I'd be paying the same amount in maintenance as payments on a new car.
>>
>>13965377
USA - The post.

Except you forgot to say you need a big car cause you're a big man.
>>
>>13965356
Infiniti M56
>>
>>13966937
>Sorry but Mazda interiors are a dealbreaker, as is the Mazda definition of handling
You're a retarded sack of shit
>>
>>13966937
>Anybody buying a used car out of warranty has to be absolutely insane unless they have money to burn.

Funny, cause over here in reality it's exactly the other way around. Manufacturers use the warranty to push out cars before they're thoroughly developed, to have the new feature before the competition does. Then all the faults and quirks that inevitably pop up are fixed under warranty. By the time everything on the car works as it should, the original owner sells it, cause his wife demands a new shiny thing.
>>
>>13966943
cause you're a big guy*
>>
How much is the Golf R stateside?

Have a look at that in five door or GTi clubsport, or even just bog standard GTi.
>>
>>13966961
Then I'd rather have the new car with more up to date styling, better safety ratings, more up to date features etc. Personally, I don't buy used and probably never will, regardless of our finances. I'm happy to let someone else get jewed by mechanics when they take their 8 year old POS goes into the shop every other month.
>>
>>13966974
>sedan, crossover or SUV
>Golf

also,
>VAG
>ever
>>
>>13966974
If you're interested in a C-segment hatch that is

Of course, if you want an actual crossover take a look at the Macan, but they're miles outside your price range.
>>
File: 1446832848129.jpg (162 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1446832848129.jpg
162 KB, 1200x800
>>13966977
>more up to date styling
>>
>>13966979
He said so many different types that I thought he wouldn't care about a larger hatch getting a mention tbqh
>>
>>13966968
uuuu
>>
Mazda 6 with one of the bigger engines :)
>>
>>13966937
>Sorry but Mazda interiors are a dealbreaker, as is the Mazda definition of handling

Christ you are a retard.
>>
>>13968237
>hurr durr imma throw around ableist slurs and contribute nothing to the discussion
Not OP but this is shitposting.
>>
Just wait for the new Speed3
>>
Chevy traverse, and you'll be able to put your rascal scooter in the back too.
>>
>>13968889
>ableist slurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
>>
>>13968889

>ableist

Hello, friend! You seem to be lost. /o/ is not your SocJus hugbox. May I redirect you to a more appropriate forum for your postmodern whining?

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>13966977

All of the things you listed as being absolute must haves have nothing to do with up-to-date cutting-edge car technology. Except maybe the large infotainment display.
>>
>>13965356
My father owns an 09 subaru forester that meets all of these conditions, except for your shitty backup camera (lrn2drv) and your faggy infotainment bullshit. Oh, and he picked it up for like 12 grand. Seriously, learn to drive like an actual adult and you won't need that shitty camera assist.
>>
>>13965356
this is a joke right? he thinks mericunt cars have better handling than jap cars?

KEK

turn your rascal round and fuck right off you typical dumb americunt.
>>
>>13965356
Look at the Ford Taurus in the Limited trim level. Pretty sure that checks all the boxes including the optional.
>>
File: 1425593683997.jpg (20 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
1425593683997.jpg
20 KB, 352x450
>>13965356

>crossover
>sunroof
>backup camera
>ipad dash
>40k
>>
Ford Fusion Titanium.
>>
>>13969386
see
>>13966828
>>13966868
SHO
H
O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USCAv5pjJE
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.