[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>While driving, my honda 94 accord begins to smoke >Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 213344.jpg (43 KB, 899x437) Image search: [Google]
213344.jpg
43 KB, 899x437
>While driving, my honda 94 accord begins to smoke
>Stop and check the hood
>Oil all over
>Thought it will be ok since I have an Aveo that did the same thing and it ran fine
>Several miles later car begins to show check engine like
>At a stop sign, car begins to stall and turns off
>Smoke is coming out of the hood
>No coolant in the radiator
>Wait several minutes
>Car miraculously turns on
>Drive to Walgreens to buy water as a substitute for coolant
>Every time I stop now or go low speed, the car begins to stall
>Park the car near an apartment complex for it to cool down
>Temperature gauge on the car is fucked so there is no accurate way to tell if it's overheating or not
>Turn on the car again and it sounds like metal hitting each other
>Get on the freeway to go home
>Home is 18 miles away
>Car gets to home town
>Stall at another stop light
>Car won't turn on
>A lot smoke is coming out, oil everywhere on the engine
>No coolant
>Later go the store to buy oil and coolant while car is on the side
>Still no luck and car doesn't turn on anymore
>Get it towed
>Don't touch the car for a few months
>2 weeks ago
>Get a new starter for the car and battery
>Turns over like it has no compression
>Still doesn't turn on
>Oil is still intact in the engine from last time

I don't know what the fuck to do desu whether to get the engine replaced or get it fixed. I tried looking answers online but everyone says once an engine has no compression it can longer be fixed because it's blown. I'm really trying to get it fixed within the next couple of weeks.
>>
Why dont you lease a new car because you are clearly too much of a retard to take care of one
>>
Shit son if I see oil all over the hood I cease driving it immediately. Rather not risk killing the car.
>>
Obvious troll. Move on people
>>
>>13959638

Only dumb asses like you lease cars. I just something to drive me to point a to point b

>>13959641

Ok

>>13959645

Not trolling
>>
>>13959653
Dumbass who drives on the freeway with no coolant or oil :-) nice try op
>>
>>13959662

I wasn't trying to stay at another city like a bum risking that my car won't turn on, also including the fact that I had work the next day

Jesus, why are you so fucking dense?
>>
>>13959675
Ok. The problem is most likely a headgasket or a cracked head, if you started to hear the engine grind it is probably too late to do anything about. Plus shitty accords are dime a dozen
>>
>>13959675
>Jesus, why are you so fucking dense?
>drove a car that was puking oil and coolant rather than calling a tow truck
>lol y it no start

Enjoy your "new" car purchase, since it'll cost 5x what the car is worth to R&R an engine

Try not to kill that one by being a retard

>inb4 master ruseman
>>
>>13959691

Yeah, I thought it was a blown head gasket too. Hondas are very prone to blown head gaskets

>>13959703

A used engine and getting it installed will cost me around 1k-2k so it won't obviously be "5x" the cost of the Accord.

Are you even fucking listening to yourself? You sound like a dumbfuck who doesn't even know what he's talking about.
>>
File: trollbump.jpg (67 KB, 388x296) Image search: [Google]
trollbump.jpg
67 KB, 388x296
>>13959713
>A used engine and getting it installed will cost me around 1k-2k

Now I know you're trolling. 7/10 OP
>>
>>13959721
Do i need to register for a 4chan account to like this post?
>>
>>13959721
As stupid as the OP is, he is right. Those single cam f engines are cheap as shit.
>>
>>13959590
Did your center console say "warning danger to manifold" ?
>>
>>13959721

F22 Engines are cheap and my friend is a mechanic who is able to install an engine for dirt cheap. I'm sorry your fatass doesn't have connections in person.

>>13959741

No
>>
I just looked at local listings. I could buy a 94 accord for $1,400

Take it to the tip OP. Cars are a dime a dozen. I've scrapped cars that had far less problems than yours
>>
File: getalifem8.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
getalifem8.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
They really aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>13959750
Hey dude, your in no position to be insulting others. You killed your own car because of your stupidity. Just buy another shitbox, it will be cheaper and will be faster then buying and installing an engine.
>>
my sides are in orbit from reading this thread
>>
>>13959765

>Hey dude, your in no position to be insulting others.

I'm sorry, is that written somewhere in stone? Fuck off faggot

>Just buy another shitbox, it will be cheaper and will be faster then buying and installing an engine

I agree with this desu

>>13959753

Thought of doing that too
>>
>>13959590
>how to turn an engine into glue
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.