[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have NFS for XBone? I'm dying to have some company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Anyone have NFS for XBone? I'm dying to have some company drifting the toe-gay in this game.
>>
Check the catalog, newfriend.
>>
>>13957303
Did people stop playing it already?
>>
>>13957326
pretty much, finished it in 25 hours or so.
Its now sitting at work with a bunch of other games to sell to coworkers.
>>
>>13957332
But I thought it had benefits.
>>
>>13957367

Nigga is nfs...seriously they haven't brought out a good game since ever.

We think underground and undergound 2 where the best because nostalgia and we where kids.

In that time there where not alote of games to compete with nfs. Now we have beautiful forza and grand turismo which are almost driving simulator. Nfs cant compete.

Is not a hate on nfs i had alote of great memory's with need for speed. But if you think there where any benefits or worth the 60 bucks you are retarded. The game went on sale at black friday for 35 bucks and 40 on the xbox store. Is the same shitty game play. Not enough cars and stance nation. Grow up.
>>
>>13957600
>We think underground and undergound 2 where the best because nostalgia and we where kids.
>We

I'm from the original Electronic Arts era and believe High Stakes is the best NFS ever made.
>>
>>13957600

Sorry for using where fucking spellcheck!
>>
>>13957600
>We think underground and undergound 2 where the best because nostalgia and we where kids.
I was in my 20s and thought it was an ok arcade game. TXR 4 lyfe doe.
>>13957612
Yup.
>>
>>13957303

>stance the game
>make cars look retarded
>the car does all the work

Saw a video of a kid letting go of everything except the gas and the car kept drifting for him, adjusting all the time.
>>
>>13957600
Looking back at underground 2, it really is still awesome. I'm serious. It outdoes NFS 2015 by miles. With fucking ps2 technology. The physics are better. Customization is more varied. Race types are more varied. Dynamic weather. More traffic.

On fucking ps2 era trchnology.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.