[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Cadillac? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
Do you like Cadillac?

Why or why not?
>>
>>13957070
I'm not a basketball American
>>
Yes. They were shit, but now they're less shit.

I like their vertical lights. They leave trails in my eyes at night when I move them rapidly back and forth.
>>
>>13957070
only car i like is that ctsv although not the newer one
>>
>>13957070
I don't want one because I'm a poorfag

I'm not nearly as inherently biased against the brand as, say, Jeep though
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1024x699
>>13957096
You're missing out

>>13957070
I'm indifferent. A CTS-V would be sweet to own for a couple years. Not the coupe tho, I hate how it looks. I hear good things about the ATS, but I just don't see anything special about them. I would get a Lexus or Infiniti before that if I wanted a luxury car without spending Benz money.

I like the older Cadillacs a little better. Back when they were really barges. Nothing like a classic Cadillac. But even the 90s and 2000s cars are so comfy. I wouldn't hate owning a clean mid-2000s DTS.
>>
>>13957151
>You're missing out
No, he isn't. Jeep is pure garbage.
>>
>>13957070
i'm yuro and I'd take a second gen cts-v over any midsize m or amg and i'm not even ashamed of it

3rd gen is alright too but the styling is a bit dubious

rest of brand is shit and i dont even care if the ats-v outhandles the m3, what's the point of an american car if its less then 8cyl (except the gnx cuz only fags hate the gnx)
>>
yes, because big car. I dont want to be all squeezed in my tiny car and sit 4 inches away from my passenger
>>
I like their newfound performance, but they look like shit. Park a none V ATS/CTS next to a German/Japanese competitor and it looks 2002.
>>
>>13957209
if you parked a new cts-v next to an f10 m5 here it would get more attention because f10s are literally everywhere and people buy used diesels for cheap

you'd also get a lot of pussy because rare = expensive in their minds
>>
File: MAZDAMX-5-Miata-3549_5.jpg (552 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
MAZDAMX-5-Miata-3549_5.jpg
552 KB, 1200x798
>>13957070
No. Because it's not a 1998 mazda miata
>>
>>13957202
>and i dont even know if the car is bad per se
It is.
>you could just get a pajero if you actually wanted a decent offroad suv
They don't go off road, that's why they don't have a Pajero.
>>
>>13957279
I see what you did there.
>>
>>13957317
yeah i know i was just entertaining the idea

people here are such dumb fuckers when it comes to cars, body size and ''its a fookin tank'' are genuine qualities and all of the silly fucks driving stuff like an x5/6 or merc equivalent are going to go mad, quite literally, with jealousy if you drive a new escalade by them simply because its bigger and rarer and thus bigger status symbol
>>
>>13957317
>he has never owned/driven a Grand Cherokee

They are nice mang. Until goofy Chrysler stuff starts breaking. And then the same thing breaks again. And again. But that's why we have warranties!
>>
I drive a 2nd Gen CTS. Watch for leaks by the top of the front window in the corners. The weather striping bends there and leaves a gap which leaked on both pillars ion mine. Easy fix is some black caulking
>>
I'm sad they got rid of the laurel wreath around the badge. I think it looked fantastic. It gave the brand a real "pax americana" feeling to it. That mixed with their ultra-modern design language, but I think they're evolving it poorly. I hate the new leaking tear-drop headlights, and the belt-line is still to high on most of the cars.

Beyond that, I don't know. The only ones I'd ever really drive would be the ATS/CTS, but unfortunately so far there has always been a better, faster car at their price ranges.
>>
fast,handles, and has a nice interior.
what's not to like?
>>
>>13957279
I like this guy
I hope your meme catches on my friend.
>>
I just wish they would make a 2016 XLR with the LT1, and then the next year make an XLR-V with the blown LT4. The XLR's were badass when they were C5's with caddy shells, why not make a C7 version.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.