[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
07 G6 Power Steering Hose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: g6 - Copy.jpg (30 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
g6 - Copy.jpg
30 KB, 400x267
Replaced the high pressure line and pump on 07 g6 about 4 months ago now have a leak but it's not coming from either line that's attached to the ps pump (not the flow or return) line is attached to the rack and pinion and appears that the steel portion of if is bolted along with another line on to the frame that runs along the bottom of the fender not sure where it goes can't see but is leaking power steering fluid for sure....the question is what is this line? is it a bitch to replace? any tips? also it has a heat tape protective shit around it and the fluid is pouring out from around the end of it I assume its leaking somewhere in the line and running out the end....any info at all would be helpful thanks
>>
>>13956047
Power steering cooler line
>>
>>13956055
Interesting so it's going to the radiator or does it have it's own individual cooler? also would u happen to know where the other in attaches?
>>
>>13956102
>end
sorry
>>
>>13956102
I'm not sure on those cars but most cars will have a hard line that just loops around somewhere and comes back to the rack. The loop is enough to cool it.
You'll just have to inspect everything
>>
>>13956114
ok will do. Thanks
>>
>>13956114
also if it just loops around do you think it would all be a long solid piece or would u think it separates somewhere?
>>
File: 0605232Z06-007.jpg (126 KB, 810x900) Image search: [Google]
0605232Z06-007.jpg
126 KB, 810x900
>>13956231
V6 yeah? I think this should be the right schematic for it.
>>
>>13956238
yeah it's a 3.5...and FUCK that looks like it's going to be a bitch to replace...how many labor hours would you guess that would be if I took it to a shop?
>>
>>13956246
No clue. I've never seen one outside that picture.
The cooler is #13 on that pic. I'd start inspecting though because I see a few other things that could be leaking as well.
>>
>>13956251
It may be to big of a job for me but if I take it to the shop I know an anal raping will soon follow...I changed that #15 line in the diagram a few months back and it was hard enough..tight fit in that bastard.
>>
>>13956047
How does your 07 have hydralic power steering but my 05 has EPS? literally wut
>>
>>13957554
I dunno senpai....but it does
>>
Also upon further inspection this may not be as horrible as I thought BUT it's still gonna be tuff..
>>
Anyone here have access to all data or something that would be a bro and show me a diagram or some instructions on how the cooling line comes out and back in without damaging it...I have all the little pop in clamps disconnected all I like is taking it loose from the rack and from the PS reservoir and it will be free...but don't know how the hell to route it around all the shit to get it out or replace it??
>>
>>13960881
come on I know one of you fags has access to alldata at a shop or something
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.