[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So some guy spit rocks up from behind his truck while he drove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: fuckered.jpg (17 KB, 164x230) Image search: [Google]
fuckered.jpg
17 KB, 164x230
So some guy spit rocks up from behind his truck while he drove by me (He was spinning his rear tires and drifting around in the gravel+snow covered road) and completely cracked the ever living shit out of my rear window. How do i fuck this guy over the most with insurance and shit? I have all the info i need but everything was closed sunday so i couldn't claim it. Also i have to miss work as a delivery driver because of this and i'm fucking pissed. Thanks
>>
I live in BC if that helps anything
>>
File lawsuit
Find where he lives
Carbomb him
>>
>>13954526
>How do i fuck this guy over the most with insurance and shit?
You have a recording that will stand up in court? If no, you're fucked.
>>
>>13954537
I have my passenger as a witness and his phone number. Should be ample.
>>
>>13954534
oh alright i guess this is the most reasonable thing to do
>>
>>13954548
I hope it is. Good luck. Or you can resort to 'less than legal' methods.
>>
>>13954558
like carbombs?
>>
File: 1447194488278.png (293 KB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
1447194488278.png
293 KB, 960x694
I always spin my tires on gravel parking lots
Deal with it fags
>>
>>13954564
Nah. That's a bit too much. I was thinking more of his car 'spontaneously' combusting. It's a lot quieter than explosions.
>>
>>13954575
me too but i don't fuck other peoples rides up
>>
>>13954589
I like your style
>>
>>13954589
thermoelastic petrol bomb attached to exhaust pipe
>>
>>13954596
I'm a smooth criminal.

>>13954639
Sounds sciency enough. Go for it.
>>
>>13954526
Call your insurance company and give them the information. Let them deal with it ffs.
>>
>>13954596
Just stuff the cunts exhaust with a potato so that when he drives down the road he passes out, crashed and dies.
>>
>>13954782
Ah yeah the old potato-in-the-exhaust-pipe gag.
>>
>>13954526
Cutting brake lines is classic and should be brought back.
>>
>>13954548
>Your Passenger
>not biased witnessed

Yeah sorry mate, you don't have this on tape, and this guy has more than 3 brain cells all he has to do is say he didn't do anything, and point out your friend would definitely be helping you out. You ain't getting shit, stop being a whiny bitch
>>
drop a piece of burning paper in his tank
>>
kek is word filtered?
>>
Pretty sure your insurance will cover it.

You didn't file a police report so you may have fucked up any chance of getting a claim against him.

In the case of gravel trucks it is
>If a rock falls off the truck, hits the road first, then bounces up and cracks your windshield, the driver of that truck is not responsible.

>As soon as the rock hits the ground, it’s considered a road hazard
>gravel on the road =road hazard
>snow on the road = reason for loss of traction
>>
>>13954805
Fuck you buddy wanting to fuck somebody over legally for damaging my shit isn't being a whiny little bitch. Make sure you don't miss your bus, friend :^)
>>
>>13954849
Well it just happened within the last 12 hours so I think I can still go for a police report. Also the rocks never hit the ground, he pelted the back of my car with gravel as he drove away.
>>
>>13954534
Settle down, Ireland.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.