[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm doin some work on my buddy's motorcycle while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
So I'm doin some work on my buddy's motorcycle while he's gone and I read that a way to remove rust from gas tank was to put some bolts in there with like PD680 and shake the ever living fuck out of it. So I did that.

Now I can't get the bolts out of the tank. Any ideas?
>>
magnet on a stick
>>
Magnet on a stick
>>
Lol fucking what

Son you dumber than a cardboard shithouse

In response to your question; magnets
>>
>>13952153
uh just dump them out
>>
>>13952169
>>13952170
The hole in the center is too shallow to stick one of those magnet stick thingers in there.
>>
Pics needed you tard
>>
>>13952292
I'm not near the bike right now. But there's a lip in the filler hole that goes down. And it's not allowing the bolts to come to the hole when I tip the tank
>>
>>13952153
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT. YOU DONE FUCKED UP
>>
>>13952153
That's why folks with more than half a brain use a length of chain to do the same thing.
>>
Magnet on a string
>>
Suck 'em out with your cock sucker
>>
>>13955458
This x1000
Or you could put magnet on coat hanger wire and bend it
>>
>>13952153
Cut it in half for easy screw removal
>>
>>13952359
Don't tip the tank when you put the magnet in you dumbass.
>>
fill tank with semen and itll dissolve the bolts, let engine run to empty semen filled tank and it should be all clear
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.