[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
craigslist- What are your thoughts /o/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 00B0B_lVHlGc2WTLU_600x450.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
00B0B_lVHlGc2WTLU_600x450.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
NO SMOG REQUIRED - This is the last model for the IH Travelall.
Truck Specs:
* Color: Black with white roof
* IH 392CUI (original engine) Improved cooling 392
* Edelbrock 4 barrel 650 cfm
* 727 Torque Flight Transmission
* Divorce Transfer Case
* Dana 60 rear with Detroit Locker (original)
* Dana 44 front with Detroit Locker (original)
* Custom made Stanz Headers
* Custom Dual flow master exhaust
* Electric radiator fan
* Truck was originally equipped with A/C (needs compressor, hoses from compressor & system recharge to work again)
* New rear axle bearing
* After market gauges and tack
* Limo Tint (all windows, except driver/passenger front)
* Original factory interior (bucket front seats - folding bench back seat)
* All seats are in good condition (drivers seat is worn)
* Rubber interior floor lining
* Electric rear tailgate window (works)
* Custom offset Eagle Alloy rims (made specifically for this truck)
* Tires 31" - Mickey Thompson - Baja ATZ p3 (custom sniped by the Mickey Thompson offroad racing team) only 150 miles used on these tires!
* Complete Tow Package
* Functional Original Roof Rack
* After market off road/fog lights
* Original Line setting ticket from the factory (comes with the truck)
* Some spare parts will come with this truck
* Custom CB radio (need a speaker)

Any obvious concerns I should have?
>>
>>13946346
>Any obvious concerns I should have?
Yeah, it is going to be owned by a boomer who is going to charge you 15k for it
>>
Link please.
>>
Always a risk buying someone else's project. Depends on your experience and what you want to do with the car. If you can't do stuff like diagnose electrical issues, vague drivetrain problems, etc. forget it.
>>
AC will never work again unless everything's replaced.

Needs new rear end $3k, 10 mpg.
>>
>>13946363
https://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/5322340368.html
>>
>>13946346
>obvious concerns I should have

Rust. Internationals, both the Scout and Travelall, were renowned for rotting out.
>>
>>13946432
Something else is severely wrong with the truck, that's the oldest trick in the book
>everything is fine it just doesn't have a battery/other cheap part that I just don't have the time or money to fix my loss is your gain!
A junkyard battery is $25, if that were the problem the guy would have fixed it.
>>
>>13946437
Pic 4 of 5 is not encouraging.
>>
File: centerion.jpg (93 KB, 648x486) Image search: [Google]
centerion.jpg
93 KB, 648x486
If you have to get a project 4x4, unless you have a crap ton of $$$ and time, dont get an international. I know they are sexy and awesome rigs, but the parts are so hard to come by that you'll spend more on it than a new raptor when its all said and done.

If you want a large SUV 4x4 that isnt your average jeep/blazer/bronco, i suggest the ford centurion. Never see them, beast trucks, and parts are the same as an F350/bronco,
>>
>>13946487
But then again, 2750 for a complete scout with title is a steal. Shit, bring a battery, see if it runs or not, and you could sell the body for what you paid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.