[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"excuse me sir, you left your lights on" >implying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
"excuse me sir, you left your lights on"

>implying they aren't automatic
>implying i would own a car with manual >anything

plebcars gtfo
>>
>>13946061
>automatic lights that don't turn off with the car
or
>automatic lights that run during the day
whos the pleb now, faget?
>>
>>13948366
>His lights don't stay on for 10 seconds to light up the path to his door
What kind've pov spec shit do you drive nigga
>>
>>13948379
do you have a shoe rack in your foyer
>>
File: 14204083307.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
14204083307.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>13948379
> he hasn't got a garage to park in
> he hasn't got outdoor sensor lights
>>
All my cars are manual lights. I habitually leave them off in that half hour before it gets dark. It's kinda dim out, but not to the point where lights are really going to help everything.

As I'm driving down the road, other cars are constantly flashing their lights at me, I just ignore them. I never get what they're trying to convey. They obviously can see me, so it's not for their own protection. They're not warning me that a cop will pull me over or something, because i've driven by about 20 cops like this and none of them cared. I think they're basically just like "Wait! That motherfucker is doing something that's different! You can't do that! Everybody's lights are on, yours need to be on too goddamnit!!!"
>>
>>13948383
No, i have a single specific table for my pair of italians, you filthy casual
>>
>>13948388
you don't entertain guests ?
>>
>>13948390
Of course. They get to use a mat, on the ground.
>>
>>13948385
Just because an observant driver sees you doesn't mean an unobservant one will. Chances are we barely see you in time before turning out onto a road or whatever. Somebody else might not. So put your lights on, prevent accidents.
>>
File: 1447556703236.gif (613 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1447556703236.gif
613 KB, 160x160
>>13948385
>It's kinda dim out, but not to the point where lights are really going to help everything
>>
File: blackbrunch.jpg (85 KB, 719x825) Image search: [Google]
blackbrunch.jpg
85 KB, 719x825
>>13948385

>considerate drivers letting you know your shitbucket is barely visible and you're a hazard to others
>THEY'RE ALL FUCKIN' SHEEPLE MAAAAAN

kill yourself
>>
>>13948519

The real reason why he waits is because he has to light his candle oil for his driving lamps. Which he can barely afford and has limited supply, so he waits until the very last minute.

He just pretends to be stubborn so no one knows he is a poorfag
>>
File: pepe_raintrain.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
pepe_raintrain.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>13948566

>tfw daylight savings is here and i'm running low on whale oil
>>
>>13948581
>gale winds belting my cabin
>it's starting to snow
>check my food reserves
>enough for a month I suppose
>oil supplies are low so I am unsure if I shall have enough to cook my food in the oil stove
>I could take the horse to the provisions store 200 miles yonder, since he might die and I shall be stuck
>little Tabitha has the pox, and the doctor is in the town
>doubt my Ford C will make the trip
Maybe I could chop some more firewood to clear my noggin.
>>
File: aloneinthewilderness.jpg (46 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
aloneinthewilderness.jpg
46 KB, 560x373
>>13948612

you painted a nice little word picture there anon
>>
File: 1420680033107.png (5 KB, 553x546) Image search: [Google]
1420680033107.png
5 KB, 553x546
>implying i would own a car with manual anything

I bet your car also manually inserts your tampons for you.
>>
Lmao op I see more people in new cars that have the dash lights illuminated automatically when the car is just on. They think because the dash lights are lit up that their exterior lights are on at night.

Well they're they are driving around at night WITH NO HEADLIGHTS OR TAIL LIGHTS. AND THERE FACES ARE ILLUMINATED BY THE DASH LIGHTS LMAO SO ALL YOU SEE IS THERE FACE GOING DOEN THE ROAD.

KEEP IN MYND THAT THIS IS CANADA AND WE HAVE DAYTIME RUNNING LIGTS AND THAT IS WHAT THEY R USING TO SEE AT NIGHT LMAO.
>>
>>13948612
>yonder
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.