[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ASAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
Ok so im not much of a car person but here is the story
>Be me at gas station
>Im like takumi cool and quiet
>Some punk in a civic hatchback wanted to race
>I say ok but i have to check my car
>go into store and get NOS energy drink
>Install into oil cap on engine
>ricer fag starts laughing I ask whats so funny
>He says thats not good for engine
>Can't tell me why so fuck him
>He ask if im going to put anti freeze in oil to help balance the PH
>I say of course but i dont have any more on me
>RIcer fag gives me some
>I put the whole bottle in
>Him and his fag friends start laughing
>Girls watching, enter full takumi mode
>We leave gas station and line up next to him
>I take off and i hit the 5 rev line and then the car starts smoking
>Ricer speeds off but i still won
Its smoking and making a weird Knocking sound, how can i fix it?

pic related mustang v6
>>
2/10 I chortled
>>
>>13938564
this is serious my mom needs the car back shes coming home in a hour please help
>>
bump..mom came home. no more car for me. im in trouble. thanks for the help
>>
If this is real, you probably fucked the engine up. Bad.
>>
File: 1447605209642.png (67 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1447605209642.png
67 KB, 625x626
>>13938524
1/10 made me reply.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>13938839
>not knowing this copypasta
>>
File: fedora.jpg (16 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
16 KB, 221x225
>>13938825

Say goodbye to all those good boy points.

No tendies for you.
>>
this isnt a "Copypasta" i needed help and yall didnt help, now my mom is raging at me. Her master tech friend is comoing ill keep you updated
>>
>>13938866
Oh fuck off dick head we know it is not a copy pasta because only a 12 year old would write something that stupid thinking people would believe it, what exactly do you get out of coming on the internet and acting like a retard?
Fucking virgins i swear.
>>
>>13938907
THIS ISNT FAKE FUCK YOU GUYS ILL JUST GO TO FORD
>>
>>13938524
>pic related mustang v6

That's actually the Ecoboost.
>>
File: 1367303333822.jpg (47 KB, 383x504) Image search: [Google]
1367303333822.jpg
47 KB, 383x504
>>13938921
now that shit made me laugh
>>
>>13938921
Honestly if you are acting like a retard for attention you probably are just retarded.
I really do not understand how you can find enjoyment acting retarded to try and make people cringe.
Go play fallout or something if you are too much of a beta faggot to go get your dick wet.
>>
>>13938921

Take a piece of bread and put it on the top of the engine with a piece of paper with the date and time on it.
>>
Sounds like you have clogged injectors man, you'll wanna feed sand directly into your intake. It'll also have the positive side effect of porting your intake.
>>
Did you rev above 5k? Your pushrods are bent
>>
>>13938944
ok call me retarted for what i did but dude im not lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
i looked on line on how to fix knocking. i found this mystery oil stuff. I used it and it stopped. We are trading in the car tomorrow Fuck you fags
>>
>>13938981
Ok if you are going to persist i will bite and fall for your bait.
You completely fucked the top and bottom end of your engine, Just about every internal will need replacing and it will look like pic related.
Cheaper to buy a new engine.
>>
>>13939013
read above post its being traded in tomorrow. hopefully it doesnt start knocking agin
>>
>>13939009
So in 5 minutes you found a mystery oil that you managed to get and put in your car and test?
ggnore, you must be autistic as fuck if you actually thought someone would ever believe this low quality bait.
>>
>>13939009
>>13939028
>Mystery Oil
>>
>>13939009
Mystery oil can fix a slight knock. It cleans up sludge that is blocking oil flow. You are supposed to change the oil/filter after but whatever, guess it ain't your car anymore.
>>
>>13939048
Thanl you finally someone who isnt a half retarded autist fuck like evryone else See im telling the truth this isnt bait im not a fisherman
>>
>>13939060
idk it worked and my mom is pissed so we are going to get rid of it asap and get a foucs or something (winter time anyway) hopefully i can drive that
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.