[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what does /o/ think about the new F30 LCI? They've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-bmw-3-series-60_600x0w.jpg (39 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
2016-bmw-3-series-60_600x0w.jpg
39 KB, 600x338
So, what does /o/ think about the new F30 LCI? They've got a few at my local dealer and I'm thinking about getting one. I looked at at F30 in 2012 but the steering was numb and it felt like driving a rental car. I tried a 2016 328i yesterday and it was surprisingly ages better than my 2012 experience. I've got about 75k to spend and I figure if I don't buy one sooner or later, I probably never will.
>>
>>13937282
Mehhhh. From the reviews I've read, the steering is still numb and the 340i is somehow slower than the 335i despite making more peak power/torque.
>>
>>13937282
just get a cadillac and stop shitposting
>>
>>13937282
Jaguar man.
>>
>spending 75k on a new bmw while you can buy a 4 year old porsche annything with that money.
>>
>>13937313
>>13937316
>>13937329
But I don't want any of these.
>>
>>13937374
Then what the FUCK was the point of calling attention to yourself and making s thread you fucking faggot
>>
>>13937383
To talk about the car I actually want, Are you poor or something? Get lost.
>>
>>13937426
Sage your own shit thread you fucking retard.
>>
>>13937436
Why are you so mad? Is this about being poor? Can you stop posting? Thanks.
>>
>>13937282
Can't the steering be reprogrammed/reflashed? All these parameters are determined by software, and it seems BMW installs the burgerfat program into North American models no?
>>
>>13937426
>are you poor or something
>wants a 328i

srsly, go 335/40 or home
>>
>>13937449
I'm not actually trying to act superior, I'm just insulting him because he's in some kind of primal rage for no good reason. I really just want quality opinions on the car, not "Buy a jag". I don't want a jag. If I wanted a Jag I'd have made the thread about a Jag.

>>13937445
I test drove it, I don't remember all the shit they did, but it feels better than E90 steering now. (Pre LCI F30 steering was like I said, rental car garbage tier) Plus they have features I've never had before like comfort access, pdc front/rear, camera, HUD, Nav, etc.
>>
>>13937297
the N55 in the 335i was always underrated by BMW, dyno'd cars made similar power to the 340i (324hp /327lb-ft)
>>
>>13937282
Why does it have a fake FMIC?
>>
>>13937282
Cadillac ATS-V and Mercedes C63 AMG are both in your price range and are much better all around cars. If I had $75k to spend on small-mid sized luxury sedan I'd rather spend it on one of those.
>>
I think 328i is the best dollar/car ratio you can get. Any thing more is just unnecessary and the 320i is just slow and this coming from a 320i owner
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.