[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting ready to finally sell my 328xi any tips for making a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151127_114819613.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_114819613.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2432
getting ready to finally sell my 328xi

any tips for making a good, compelling, informative CL ad? and specific pictures to take?

the priority is selling quickly, I'm pricing it a good deal below KBB and not looking to make any profit. although not looking to lose much either
>>
what, nothing?
>>
>>13937201
come on GCF you know damn well /o/ is too broke to sell their shitbox

Anyways i would suggest be accurate as possible and pricing it slightly above what you think youll get for it becuase you know people are going to try to jew down the price.

and don't be one of those "price is firm" aholes either.
>>
>>13937053
How about a nice Corolla, have you test driven the sensible option yet?
>>
What's wrong with it if I may ask?
>>
>>13937478
He knows what he has.
>>
Just state facts, not opinions. Say exactly what the car has and what it does.

Good: "328xi Premium Package, XXXXX miles"

Bad: "Excellent condition fully loaded low miles "

Don't say ANYTHING personable. Don't say "price firm" or "price negotiable". The best ads are simple. Here's my car, here's the mileage and the most notable features. No opinions, no thoughts.
>>
>>13937053
I remember when you bought that ride

What happened in the meantime? Lots of repairs I take it

How much you looking to get for it? Mileage? Clean Title? Repair Bills?
>>
>>13937053

you should hire a model to stand next to it.

then fondle her afterward
>>
>>13937053
Price it about 20-25% above what your bottom line sale price is.

Be factual, cut out all the emotional stuff. Miles, options, condition, pro's and con's. Picture wise, do front/back/left/right, then a picture at each corner. throw in at least one picture of the tread on the tires, then do 4 or 5 well lit picture of the interior

If you have any service information that you can prove (oil change, belts, shocks, stuff like that) include that in the history
>>
File: IMG_20151110_123649.jpg (387 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_123649.jpg
387 KB, 1200x900
>>13937451
its been replaced by pic related
dat v8

>>13937517
it's actually been fucking rock solid all year. the only real issue is the TPMS system doesn't work and complains but those are always temperamental on the e9x, wish i could code it out.

i'd like to get 10.7, it has 101k miles and its an 08
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.